Reviews for Lost and Not Quite Found
Darth Becky 726 chapter 1 . 3/4
Irreplaceable indeed. Tony really is like a puppy. And he is more than worthy of affection, especially Gibbs'. I love the introspective Gibbs we got here. 'Missing' was one of my favorite episodes. I love the inventiveness Tony shows and the protectiveness Gibbs displays when Tony collapses in the alley, and we hear Gibbs yelling over the phone that he's coming for him. And I love the complete trust Gibbs has in him when he tells Abby that Tony does his best work alone. And there's just enough humor to keep it fresh. Oh, gosh, it's happening. I'm starting to review whole episodes to anyone who'll listen. I might as well quit while I'm ahead.

I loved this fic! Again, there aren't enough adjectives to describe what I felt reading this. Amazing. Awesome. Wonderful. Magnificent. Masterful. Etc.

As always, I love this fic and all. I'm gonna go read more of your stories now.
Keep shining,
Darth Becky 726
cindythechef chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
:) love this 3
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Love it!
scryoko chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
You know, I think I love your introspective Gibbs the best. I just really love his analysis (for lack of a better word) of Tony. I never noticed Tony's initial reaction in that scene in the sewers that you're referring to, but the next time I watch "Missing," I'm definitely going to more closely observe that.

I also loved the missing scene and why Gibbs did what he did, while trying to be sincere. Aww, Gibbs! I love how hard he tries! _
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Interesting take on it
angry penguin chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Love it.
302pilot chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Very nicely done-great characterization and wonderful insight into Gibbs and his deep love for his team. Thanks for sharing-looking forward to more!
PrincessFi chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This is a fantastic scene story and I can't believe that I missed it until now. I think you have written a really insightful and unique take on the relationship between Tony and Gibbs. I particularly liked the references to what other people saw of Gibbs, and of his relationship with Tony - that Gibbs was more protective, and wanted to be mroe affectionate to him. And I loved the fact that Gibbs knew that it was Tony keeping them at "arms lenght", not Gibbs - a very refreshing and interesting observation. Well done! (And is there more?)
ncismom chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Wonderful insight into the characters. I always thought that there should be more to this episode and you did a great job of doing just that. Looking forward to reading more of your work!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Wow i loved it, i do love the Tony/Gibbs, father/son angle :D and what you said is so true :D Gibbs does care, Tony just doesnt know how to take it :) well done ! i can't wait till you write more stories :D
MrsChaucersSquire chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Wow, that was great. It showed great depth, and understanding of the characters. I am impressed. I'll love to see how the feelings of the characters change over the seasons.
bree1387 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
You are a very talented writer and I think your analysis of the Gibbs/Tony relationship is spot on. Gibbs thoughts are very believable, especially the reasoning behind his comment to McGee about Tony still being alive. I like that you've written Gibbs as being very caring and wanting to be able to touch Tony. Maybe at some point you'll write a fic that explores that a bit more? I'd love to see that. :) I hope you decide to continue in this fandom!
rosebud26 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I thought this was great! And SO true.:)
Belker chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Wonderful explanation to the unusual cruel remarks Gibbs gave Tony in that episode. We all knew he was worried, but could't show it.

Good job in writing Gibbs' thoughts and true feelings.

Love! /Belker
world peace chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
That was one of the best! I love the whole father/son relationship between the two in the show.

This story is very, very well written and explains Gibbs charcter/their relstionship so did and AMAZING job!

You should do other moments for other episodes.(SWAK, Bury Your Dead, Frame Up) I think you would do them such justice.