Reviews for An Inconvenient Truth
Bad Wolf chapter 4 . 8/11
With regards to the questions about Nagini at the end... what about the semi-popular theory that she is the snake Harry accidentally let out of the zoo at the start of the first book? I honestly can't remember for sure, but I think I remember something about J.K. confirming that theory. The snake he let out was obviously rather intelligent to begin with. It could have snuck onto a ferry or thru the chunnel or something to Albania over the course of a few years. That would also account for her size. But that may have just been a movie thing rather than a book thing.
joemjackson chapter 26 . 8/10
Reread it when I found the doc in my library. It's great. One question, who's the Former friend in the last paragraph? My only thought was Ron.
Katzenpfote chapter 2 . 8/8
I like your writing stile very much and this story sounds interesting so far. There is just one of my pet peeves included: a mobile phone. really? in 1994? In 2000 I got to use an "old" one from my father that was from 1998. It had battery time of about 6 hours if you left it alone. If you wanted to call someone the battery lasted for about 20 minutes. The quality was really bad. You nearly had to yell and the connection always wavered... The thing was heavy, too, and big... I guess 4 years earlier the quality was even worse... why would anyone want such a uesless thing? I can understand that Harry would not want to use his relatives phone but that is what phone booth were for...
PurtonPoster chapter 20 . 8/4
I grew up in Minehead. PS I am loving the story.
Clavyus chapter 26 . 7/31
Wonderfully written. One of the best fics in the HP continent.
Latarra chapter 26 . 7/19
Absolutely fantastic story. Loved it.
gginsc chapter 25 . 7/17
You killed the Grangers! How could you?
Redhood11686 chapter 14 . 7/2
When Amelia finally gets someone to ask Harry for the money I imagine he'll be a bit upset
Ithered chapter 26 . 6/10
amazing work i loved the story and the concept. amazing
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 5/24
Why would the Ministry idiots put Voldemort's wand on display, where anyone could get to it? Perhaps showing the Pensieve memory of that very wand might make Fudge pay attention. More likely, though, that's just wishful thinking. Fudge only thinks what Malfoy tells him to think, and we all know how that goes.

I find it interesting that Hermione automatically ASSumed Harry and Susan were misbehaving - well, Harry, anyway. She has a bad habit of accusing him with no evidence. "Harry James Potter! What have you done now?" Not what happened? or are you okay? Just the automatic accusation. I don't like that aspect of Hermione's character at all.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 5/23
"Nagini must have been Voldemort's familiar at least, if not a Horcrux, before he came back from Albania." I know Dumbledore has suggested (HBP, chapter 23?) that Voldy turned Nagini into a Horcrux with Frank Bryce's death. However, on Nagini's page on the Harry Potter Wiki, I read the following: "Rowling said in an interview that the murder that Voldemort used to make Nagini into a Horcrux was Bertha Jorkins." I agree that she was probably "magically enhanced" before that time, to help with the rebirthing ritual and to contribute to Babymort's formula.
annasfanfic chapter 26 . 5/10
ironhair chapter 26 . 5/2
It was a good poignant ending to a very well written and enjoyable fic. Thank you.
ironhair chapter 21 . 5/2
Forgot to mention in an earlier chapter... Thanks for not killing off Moody and I hope Ron wisens up.
ironhair chapter 20 . 5/2
6459372 leads to a profile with no hp fanfic?
2,341 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »