Reviews for An Inconvenient Truth
Ithered chapter 26 . 6/10
amazing work i loved the story and the concept. amazing
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 5/24
Why would the Ministry idiots put Voldemort's wand on display, where anyone could get to it? Perhaps showing the Pensieve memory of that very wand might make Fudge pay attention. More likely, though, that's just wishful thinking. Fudge only thinks what Malfoy tells him to think, and we all know how that goes.

I find it interesting that Hermione automatically ASSumed Harry and Susan were misbehaving - well, Harry, anyway. She has a bad habit of accusing him with no evidence. "Harry James Potter! What have you done now?" Not what happened? or are you okay? Just the automatic accusation. I don't like that aspect of Hermione's character at all.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 5/23
"Nagini must have been Voldemort's familiar at least, if not a Horcrux, before he came back from Albania." I know Dumbledore has suggested (HBP, chapter 23?) that Voldy turned Nagini into a Horcrux with Frank Bryce's death. However, on Nagini's page on the Harry Potter Wiki, I read the following: "Rowling said in an interview that the murder that Voldemort used to make Nagini into a Horcrux was Bertha Jorkins." I agree that she was probably "magically enhanced" before that time, to help with the rebirthing ritual and to contribute to Babymort's formula.
annasfanfic chapter 26 . 5/10
ironhair chapter 26 . 5/2
It was a good poignant ending to a very well written and enjoyable fic. Thank you.
ironhair chapter 21 . 5/2
Forgot to mention in an earlier chapter... Thanks for not killing off Moody and I hope Ron wisens up.
ironhair chapter 20 . 5/2
6459372 leads to a profile with no hp fanfic?
ironhair chapter 17 . 5/2
2859327*54023155244813$3675262
What is $? Divide?
Love your story so far! And the recommendations.
ironhair chapter 9 . 5/1
Why couldn't Moody start some DADA practical project where all his students had to do a successful dead drop in Hogsmeade the next hogsmeade weekend.
Once Harry was outside the castle, he could be easily kidnapped using a portkey on the item that Harry had to dead drop.
Warthogs anag chapter 26 . 4/23
Thank you. While I recognized similarities with another Harry / Susan story you wrote,this was sufficiently different that I enjoyed this as much. I liked the idea of Dumbledore having his arm amputated just below the neck.
Jamie L Winter chapter 1 . 4/4
Loved who Hermione ended up with! This was a great story that didn't drag on.
SixFtWookie chapter 24 . 3/29
Who keeps cutting onions during Cedric's scenes!?
SixFtWookie chapter 5 . 3/28
I giggle at every mention of just Rufus.
Fallwalker chapter 26 . 3/10
Thank you for the great story. I enjoyed reading.
Pointeofdance chapter 26 . 2/26
I honestly can’t say which I looked forward to more:reading the next chapter or your author’s notes:P I’ve really enjoyed this story, although it did end a bit awkwardly. Hope you keep writing!
2,333 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »