Reviews for An Inconvenient Truth
lupin512 chapter 26 . 10/17
Is this actually the end of the story?
N Flamel chapter 1 . 10/4
Despite having read this fic a number of times, it appears I've not left a review for this chapter, at least. Every time, I read the scene that gives this chapter its name, I think it's one of the best I've read in HP fan fiction. Simply, you captured the lack of comfort some (most?) teens go through while their bodies and maturity are developing. Susan, who is a 'healthy' girl, worries about how Harry will judge her body, and only after that, worries that he's seen 'everything.' Excellent angst. Harry's speechless and embarrassed, of course, then has 'slightly naughty thoughts, of Susan when he goes to bed. While succinct, that section captures very well a time of life many of us went through. Excellent start, O-C, to one of my favorite pairings, plus your wonderful Amelia Bones. - N Flamel
Honestly don't you two read chapter 26 . 10/4
I liked it! Well Written!

Lily-Jolie Evans Potter chapter 5 . 10/3

I just start to read your history. I didn't finish but i want to know if i can translate her in french. Because i'm french and i love what i read (and we don't have lots of story Harry/Susan in french fandom.)

Lily-Jolie Evans Potter
wannabe kairi chapter 20 . 10/2
Lol were do you live? cos I live in Wollongong. Love the story
Bronze chapter 1 . 9/30
Hey. don't look at me when you talk about sentence structure! When I write something I MUST use a dictionary and do the best I can on sentence structure. Even at my age I still read and spell backwards! Been that way all my life.
bluetooth2kus chapter 26 . 9/25
A very good story, but then I really enjoy all your stories. It seemed this was a Hermione-centric perspective.

I'm assuming that Hermione and Harry became estranged?

Hmm, this seems like a potential premise for a sequel.
torlan2003 chapter 26 . 9/23
Great Story, I enjoyed it very much. I enjoy your style of writing. I missed some of the final sign off plot ideas. Ron is traveling the world? I liked the way your explained the consequences of the death eaters choices on their family. Thank you for writing I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
torlan2003 chapter 22 . 9/23
Great story, Moody seems to be teaching situational awareness but he does not seem to be covering new spells or better ways to use spells Harry already knows. I hope that changes some in future chapters. Thank you for writing.
torlan2003 chapter 21 . 9/23
Great chapter, It is good to read a story where the adults are actively trying to oppose Riddle. Normally they are either tearing down Dumbledore / Harry, pretending nothing happened, or leaving it all to a teenager. Not a mature response. Thank you for taking the time to write. I enjoy you stories and humor.
torlan2003 chapter 17 . 9/22
Great scene at the graveyard I particularly liked the fact that Harry is not omnipotent just always thinking. I also like the investigation and planning part of this story. I have enjoyed in other stories of yours. Thank you for taking the time to write.
Kris chapter 26 . 9/12
Nice balance of humor and action.
I can't even begin to describe my sense of betrayal in Amelia's personality and character. Dumbledore is an arse who believes in his own infallibility and doesn't care about the children entrusted to him. But Amelia? I'm not surprised that he wants to "test Harry's mettle" in a deadly tournament designed for students with much more education.

But Amelia? She's supposed to not only uphold the law, but have the perspective of a parent. One does not put a fourteen year old as bait. One does not put a fourteen year old in a potentially deadly situation. Would she have done the same with Susan? No! But it's Harry Potter, so ignore the fact that he can't form a magical contract, that he's too young, and that he could die. Sure! Let him decide for himself if he wants to face death in three different contests.

I'm so disgusted, I don't think I can continue to read. Harry has been betrayed by the writer(s) who broke trust with the reader though changing the basic characterization of Amelia. Shame on you.
BadWolf chapter 18 . 9/7
Don't get me wrong, I like your stories... but I have to cringe at some of these horrific scenes. I just don't understand how you can justify this as rating T and not M with some of the truly gruesome depictions.
Leonhart-Strife chapter 26 . 9/1
Rdbdgiehdjhhtldfba rxacxvcjjchhddhdhhhhddhbdddbfggcvhhvddhhvbvvggddbshssgfsgdgaffgdàgshdsgdczagagC7xhaazhhgdddhgdhahddbdbvc. Xx. Shc hsjbah bahxchsxhxhdhxhshstsyyyyyy6y

Dhjfbfdjddbhfdhhddjjfvjdxghvcccho cdhshhbdbddbdbdvvvcbdvvajb