Reviews for An Inconvenient Truth
CeredwenFlame chapter 26 . 6/26
Just read all of this in a day. Quite entertaining.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 19 . 5/28
Well done tale to date
stacygrrl2002 chapter 15 . 5/28
The bad part is, I pretty much agree with bones. maybe not so much with grey, but right on with Minerva. Get rid of fudge, start removing the supporters, by any means
allie213 chapter 26 . 5/7
awesome story...but what happened with Hermione? who did she loose?
Kirasoul chapter 26 . 5/6
Old crow
I really liked this story. From start to finish i honestly enjoyed reading it and I want to give a heart felt tha k you for posting your work it!

Now that I'm finished with the story I feel like I can give my opinion. While the story is sound and I loved that line of thought about the horcrux. Although I felt like it was missing and could use some more personalized interactions between Harry and Susen especially the last chapter. If I'm on honest I felt a little abandoned at the lack closer in Harry's life. What happend with those around him and is Susen with him? I understand it's implyed that she wants a family right before the last battle but how does he have a family he is else where? (Trying to stay spoiler free!) And whats with the loss of connection eith Hermione? I feel like I have more questions ahah

I loved the story! For any readers please give this story a try it's worth it!
Amazing story, thanks for sharing!
peg441asus chapter 5 . 4/7
I have a problem with the blurbs at the end of each chapter. They don't make sense. The whole story would be better if they were left out.
I'd ask why so much focus on New Zealand but since you can't reply since I can't sign in I can't.
Pretty sure you mean socks not stockings... most people only use the term stockings during Christmas... or when they are old ladies wearing pantyhose. (and even then most people refer to them as tights or pantyhose.)
68phoenix chapter 26 . 3/26
great fic. would love to see another epilogue of a few years later to see if anything cache if the stewards comment
68phoenix chapter 15 . 3/25
I know you like to add little things for a laugh or whatever but the deal with the twins was so badly written in and made so little sense that I'm not sure why you left it in. your authors notes being non sequitur is one thing but yeah. I hate writing anything bad specially to a author I really like but I have to say go back and reread that bit in context with the rest of the story and please either redo it or delete it.
Jimbocous chapter 24 . 3/18
Thanks for a great ((re(re(read))) OC comfort food here.
lilashannah chapter 26 . 3/11
now that was a good story!
Vercalos chapter 19 . 3/9
I have to say your fanfic is driving me nuts. Harry meets Moody and is given a phrase to identify him, and the imposter complains about Harry using it, with no clue why Harry's using it, but Harry never catches on that he's an imposter.
Jestrbob chapter 26 . 2/20
I would like to see anepilogue three.

Ending on Hermione sadness about her bosses loss and beating left a lot of questions
2,264 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »