Reviews for An Inconvenient Truth
ChildofDragons chapter 7 . 8h
"I can't kill my son and I don't want to go to Azkaban... best get drunk and make myself vulnerable instead!"
Epilogues jump too far ahead. And to be honest I didn't bother to read the big action sequence, it was a foregone conclusion and far too removed from the rest of the narrative. Also the second one is plain weird.

/Verdict: An alright story with some real good bits and an unsatisfactory ending. 7/10
There hasn't been any tension left in this story for a while now. You could've totally afforded to write good guys win-the end a few chapters back.

The moral of this fanfiction is that without Fudge fucking up literally everything, Voldieboys couldn't even get off the ground. It's both funny and obnoxious that the latter half of HP series relies entirely on a single politician being a shit and you deserve kudos for noticing and portraying that, author.
Gonna take a wild guess and say baddies will fail at Azkaban too. You've been crumpling them like a house of cards, author.
You're doing strange things to the plot, author. It's interesting.
I expected someone (Amelia) to loudly dunk on Dumby for the stupidity of this task. But instead of telling, you SHOWED how stupid this task is, author. Well done.

Also Skeeter deserves to go on a cartoon gag. I approve.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 26 . 4/27
An enjoyable take on the Harry gets taken away from the Dursleys.

Thanks for posting and I'll be checking out your other posts soon.
potterpalspranks chapter 12 . 4/1
I might be failing to follow wizarding etiquette here. As much of a typo as it might be. I think Tree Broomsticks is a better name than Three Broonsticks.
What you got against kingsley you always killing him off. Although you did let Cedric live, so I'll give this story an "E"
That f####ing old Bastard, making HARRY pay the gold to his abusers.
SamonIllmantrim chapter 26 . 1/30
An excellent story. Thank you for yet another incredible tale.
Sujeeth chapter 26 . 1/16
Good fic, I enjoyed it.
Jake Crepeau chapter 4 . 12/30/2020
Considering that this story was written and posted well before the second Fantastic Beasts movie was out, no one knew that Nagini was a Maledictus. There's a scene in the second movie where she transforms for an audience at the magical circus, and she was quite the large snake at the time (1927 or '28). So that explains that very nicely. ;D
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2020
why the hell does a male have stocking's is harry a trany
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2020
you can't be arrested for breaking a law you never knew was a law in the first place hell even the cops don't know every law they are supposed to enforce hell where i live it's still a law that you can hang a person for stealing a horse.
2,469 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »