Reviews for An Inconvenient Truth
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 26 . 5/12
great story!
blcoachmac chapter 26 . 5/9
Nah, Hermione nor Harry need anything to do with the jealous git! Ron can go bugger a hippogriff!
blcoachmac chapter 10 . 5/5
It would be nice to catch Jr before the final task, but we will need to continue reading to find out! Hmm, maybe Harry could have Susan and Hermione as Lady's Potter and Black!
blcoachmac chapter 9 . 5/5
I know it probably isn't fair but no matter how Dumbledore is written, I despise the bastard!~ Great story!
blcoachmac chapter 8 . 5/5
Moody getting taken by surprise is the one thing in many of the stories I read that I find unreasonable. He broke his major rule and pays the price, I know it is a major plot point but I just see him recognizing the play and either fighting them off or getting away. But as it is a plot point I will keep on reading and hope/know that he will come out on top!
blcoachmac chapter 6 . 5/5
Well that sure isn't Jenny's number! So it has to be code for a prank, right?
blcoachmac chapter 4 . 5/5
Damn, dare we hope that some adults may even be competent in the Fic! I have always liked Amelia Bones character and she should always be written as a strong, independent woman and dangerous to boot! While she is a little older in this one, I have never figured why most have her killed in some way to move their plot along. Sher is much better helping Harry and living thru it!
blcoachmac chapter 2 . 5/5
Ah the joys of drowning out nagging women with an Indian!
blcoachmac chapter 1 . 5/5
Most times your A/N's are as good as the story! But I do enjoy the story!
Andrew4815 chapter 19 . 3/30
Thats...seriously excessive force the guard used. They were clearly acting imperioused, and neither were threatening him. It honestly seems like 3rd degree homicide
Andrew4815 chapter 17 . 3/28
ok, ny constructive criticism (though I doubt the author will ever see these, is that you should be a bit more thorough in describing major events. you went straight from "healers were working on him but he was still alive" to "he was murdered" just completely out of the blue. Especially considering how detailed Krums was, it's a bit strange
Andrew4815 chapter 10 . 3/21
I feel like Susan and Harry becoming a sort of couple came really suddenly.
Andrew4815 chapter 8 . 3/20
Rereading this story and it's as good as I remember, but has the "old scribe" considered being a bit less pretentious and long-winded in his authors notes? It's not especially funny at it adds like an extra 2 minutes to each chapter when I listen, and it doesn't let you move around the text super easily.
Darknessdawns chapter 26 . 3/8
This was definitely an interesting story. I really liked how you wrote Amelia Bones and many others. I especially enjoyed how they became a family and close friends to Harry. The fact that Harry had the love, support, and training needed was definitely a plus. Also the last raid against the Death Eaters and Riddle was well done and enjoyable to read. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this piece.
ToddGilliss chapter 3 . 2/2
Why not show the basilisk and Riddle ghost?
2,539 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »