Reviews for An Inconvenient Truth
SixFtWookie chapter 5 . 3/28/2018
I giggle at every mention of just Rufus.
Fallwalker chapter 26 . 3/10/2018
Thank you for the great story. I enjoyed reading.
Pointeofdance chapter 26 . 2/26/2018
I honestly can’t say which I looked forward to more:reading the next chapter or your author’s notes:P I’ve really enjoyed this story, although it did end a bit awkwardly. Hope you keep writing!
stylo1 chapter 4 . 2/23/2018
while highly skilled for his age. pfff dont make me laugh he knows all but 2 usefull spells expeliarmus and the patronus. its like you make it up as you go, shame though cause your writing style is pretty nice (except for the many many povs but that more imo)
stylo1 chapter 3 . 2/23/2018
bah harry acts like a sick dog who is trained, no questions do whatever you are being told accept that everyone treats you like trash and then thank them for it.
by now harry should have known there are 2 kinds of ppl in the ministry the honest and useless and the corrupt selfserving, yet still his faith is ever strong.
wasnt susan going along with the rest condemming him for being a parselmouth, can we please be friends.
stylo1 chapter 3 . 2/23/2018
Monster King chapter 26 . 2/19/2018
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Sable Dawn chapter 12 . 2/19/2018
every time I see mention of Hagrid being Fridwulfa's son I can't help but think he father must have been the manliest man in existence, after all Gawp was Hagrid's brother and a runt, so Fridwulfa must have been bigger then Gawp, just consider the size difference and remark on the fact that Hagrid's father got Fridwulfa pregnant yes no?
debygoebel chapter 24 . 2/16/2018
Really good fic
Easy to read, the behaviour of the character believable
I really enjoy it
Magnusscipio chapter 26 . 2/2/2018
This is another story that grips and takes the reader on a journey that is both enjoyable and wholly entertaining. As I have come to expect, a thoroughly enjoyable read. Thank you.
WHCnelson chapter 6 . 1/14/2018
Just found this story a few hours ago and I like it...
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/8/2018
This is another of those stories that I've started and somehow not finished. I usually remember some of what I'd read before but not this time. Having just finished the first chapter I remember none of it from when I was last reading it. Don't really care as it's still a damn good story. I'm hopeful that Madam Bones'll make the Dursley's vanish into some prison for the abuse they've ALL done to Harry over the years.
Tyler'sPrincess chapter 26 . 1/4/2018
I loved this story. It was hard to put down. I’d love to see what you would have happen next.
Cwhit930 chapter 26 . 1/3/2018
What happened. Hermione lost her parents and had a fallen out with Harry. Damn that sucks. Would like to see a happier ending. But loved the story and thank you for your time creating and sharing this story. On to your next one.
axeltheskater chapter 1 . 1/2/2018
I completely agree with what you said regarding sentence structure. I am a college student but my parents are not paying for it. I am going to college thanks to the scholarships and grants I received for Academic Achievements and then very small amounts of student loans. Where my Scholarships require me to keep a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 out of a 4.0 scale. I utterly despise students who really do not do that great in school just because their parents are completely paying for it. The only thing I get from parents is $20 United States every two weeks. Then I also work 15 hours a week to keep my self afloat with things I need particularly gas money. For the past three semesters I was in school I made Deans List which for my University requires at least a 3.5 GPA for a semester.
2,471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »