Reviews for An Inconvenient Truth
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2020
why the hell does a male have stocking's is harry a trany
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2020
you can't be arrested for breaking a law you never knew was a law in the first place hell even the cops don't know every law they are supposed to enforce hell where i live it's still a law that you can hang a person for stealing a horse.
PGHammer chapter 1 . 10/15/2020
It's a shame that it wasn't *Amelia* instead of Susan (the accidental eyeful, that is). I don't hate Susan; far from it. But let's be honest; who has more curves that year - Amelia or Susan?
Village-Mystic chapter 26 . 10/11/2020
You seem to know a lot more about Hermione that happened "off-camera" than the reader does. Likewise the personal lives of the temporary Aurors and what happened next. This gives some closure, but not quite enough to satisfy. A lot of really good moments in this story, though.
Village-Mystic chapter 25 . 10/11/2020
Very intense stuff.
Village-Mystic chapter 24 . 10/11/2020
Oh, I wasn't expecting that you would end this as "new futures, but plots not quite resolved story." You have another chapter so I will see if it leads into a new story if it is major epiloggy.
Village-Mystic chapter 22 . 10/11/2020
I'll be sure to check out some more of your recommended stories from the recommended stories page - harder to do the copy and paste thing here.
Village-Mystic chapter 21 . 10/11/2020
Good dialogs, action and cliffhanger moments.
Village-Mystic chapter 19 . 10/10/2020
I'm a little sad about Percy. Overall grokking the plot.
Village-Mystic chapter 17 . 10/10/2020
I like Harry's part in the grave yard, and sorry that he trusted Fudge. At least he gave the memory copy to Amelia first.
Village-Mystic chapter 15 . 10/9/2020
I'm enjoying the alternate plot points, but I wonder with magic why a long-acting magical poison is treated like science and not magic to heal up by an expert or ritual healer.
Village-Mystic chapter 12 . 10/8/2020
The numbers in your meta seem to either telephone number or ff net story reference indicators. Over all enjoy the story, although missing some of the scenes that you have the characters refer to like Hermione's birthday party, more about the ball, some of the education moments and a few other character interactions that might be enjoyable if dramatized.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 26 . 10/6/2020
Hermione is really generous in offering to help Cedric.
The twins are right, Ron has to grow up.
Harry must stop incriminating himself.
As for the ending, I loved the idea of a fund for war victims.
Interesting the Cedric / Hermione couple.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 19 . 10/6/2020
I'm fine with Cedric surviving.
Voldy didn't expect Harry to survive.
Harry really gave him a fight.
Snape died an idiot. Percy is a fool.
Rufus is going to be a more suitable Minister. Marietta's mom is in the oven
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 11 . 10/5/2020
I like that Harry doesn't tell Moody everything.
Ron is an asshole. I say it because Hermione helped him a lot.
Good performance of Harry in this test
2,471 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »