Reviews for To Fall Together
NyoCanada chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Type your review here...
JereduLevenin chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Adorable!

Though, I'm pretty damn sure Luke being a replica is one hell of a big spoiler for anyone who hasn't gotten that far in the game. I'd change your spoiler tag if I were you. ;D

Anyway, characterization is actually pretty good, though I'm curious as to what has Guy so upset.
Eggstasy chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I don't think this was OOC at all! It was absolutely lovely. I ADORE stories where Guy loses his composure, because it happens so rarely in the game. I am curious though, why was Guy so upset?
outwitted chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I cried.

And good God do I love the writing ;3;
fabre writes chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Wonderful, emotional writing and a pleasure to read. My heart was breaking for poor Guy, and it really hit me how you captured that helpless feeling one gets when trying to comfort someone who you usually rely on.

Loved every second of it.
Lucidique chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This. Was. Magnificent. It brought tears to my eyes and gave me butterflies from start to finish. Your writing style is something to be envied. Love love love this story.
xNanaki chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Oh my god, this its so pretty~ The relationship beetween Luke and Guy its just like taht: with fears but always togheter
yunike08 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I like Guy and Luke very much. I love this story. And I love practically everything here. Hehehe. Thanks for the story!
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
interesting..
WammyHouseWhore chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE OR ANYTHING ABOUT THIS FOR THAT MATTER...ANYTHING EXCEPT I LOVED IT
SkyySoriel chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
this was very heartwarming. :) it was intriguing to see guy not composed like he usually is, i think there's a side like this to him that he just doesn't want to let on. im glad luke was there for him. :D