Reviews for Resident Evil: Knightfall
Luna Moonshadow chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
joben that was really good
Luna Moonshadow chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I liked that
SMVENOM chapter 6 . 12/4/2009
Damn; it took me three months and 14 days to find some time to get Chapter 5 read. The shortest chapter thus far (I believe), but the longest one to find time to read. Seeing as how you haven't updated in that time span, I really hope you haven't given up! This chapter was excellent; definitely ended on a cliffhanger for now. Update soon!
Maxirion chapter 6 . 9/15/2009
Freakin' good Joben! I'll admit, I half-way expected this to be another really bad fanfiction (I've read a lot of those), but it is REALLY good! Fav'd!
cjjs chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
Hey, an update! I had almost given into dispair.

You do dialogue very well, I like the banter between David, Sarah and Gareth. I'm sure that having a few friends in a situation like this would definitely be a benefit, at least for a bit of occasional levity.

So...Gareth and Mary are reunited. Now all they have to do is get the Hell out of Dodge.

I anxiously await your next installment.
Gatekeeper Peque chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Hey ! nice story ! i hope you continue it soon !

take care.
SMVENOM chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
There we are! I finally found some freakin' time to review! I wish I hadn't been kept busy for so long; this was a great chapter! I'm glad somebody taught Irons what a piece of crap he is! And, I see someone else decided to use Fox Street in their story as well, haha! I was staring at a map of Raccoon City before I made my story, and I was like, "Now, where is this guys house gonna be?", then I stumbled upon Fox Street. I thought Gareth was going to attack Aaron, haha! I was waiting for something crazy to happen when Aaron finally told him where Marvin was. EXCELLENT chapter! I really hope you haven't decided to put this story in a coma like I did with mine; I'm really looking forward to more!
cjjs chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Another great chapter. I really like the dialogue between characters, it's very well done. Irons got punched in the face? Good for him, he deserved it.
SMVENOM chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
Booyah, an update! I was happy to see that you had thought about what it's like for zombies to go down a set of stairs as well XD I loved how Gareth kept thinking about video games, and then the puzzle-solving bit, lol! VERY good chapter! I'm glad you didn't rush it and have the group find Mary yet; you established that they were at the RPD station, and you fleshed out the situation more. Great job! Looking forward to the next update!
para-animefan chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
I like your story! hope that you'll update soon... :D
SMVENOM chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Another excellent chapter! This makes me think that any day now, an actual company is going to release a deadly virus into the world; the story seems that believable! I loved the little bit where Gareth hits someone with his car, and continues on like it didn't happen XD More and more I think Gareth's character is amazing, and like I said, I could definitely see him as a playable character in a Resident Evil game. Well, I completely understand that you're going to be busy for awhile with your exams, so I will wait patiently for your next update!
Metakirby10 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009

I really don't know what you where talking about?
SMVENOM chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
I love how you started the story with Raccoon City already in the midst of the Outbreak! I've read too many stories (and WROTE one), where it spends some time working up to the Outbreak; I'm glad to see you took a different approach! You sir, are going straight to my favorite authors list! I'm also going to favorite the story despite the fact it still has a lot more to go; it's already that good, and I'm expecting it to get even better as time goes on. I also find the Gareth Knight character very interesting; he's definitely a character I could imagine playing in a Resident Evil game. And for some reason, during the final scene, it reminded me of Shaun of the Dead so much... I have no idea why, haha! Well, all I can say is keep up the EXCELLENT work!
cjjs chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
I like where this is heading. BTW kudos for explaining how your character came to be proficient with handguns (security guard) All too often someone will write a story about a character with absolutely no weapons training who is running around with an M-16 blasting away baddies like John friggin' Rambo.
cjjs chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
It sounds like a promising story, I keep an eye on it.