Reviews for Gentle Soul: Haku's Legacy
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 3 . 2/11
So, dose the fact that it has been four years since the last update mean writers block is winning again? This is interesting, I like how you crossed over the tech without too much excessive extra.
karaku-chan chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
O.O BWAHAHAHAHAHA! the only person i've heard that from is my sister when she runs out of cuss words (which takes a while). i do hope this isn't all of Gentle Soul, it's getting good.
Amaranthais chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Please continue writing it!PRETTY PLEASE!
yukinari chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
good please update.
Usagi-chin chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Wah! Haku has KIDS! That is epic! I love the bonding going on, can't wait!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
This is very good! Who is the twins' mother, and is the Shinigami's Realm the Gotei 13 from Bleach?

Please continue.

CT
SG-Cynder chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
This is really good. I cant wait to find out baxk at the village.
Momma Lici chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Last part was frakkin' HILARIOUS! XD I keep going back to giggle some more while picturing it being Zabuza's voice. I'm dying here! lol
Ex10 chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
How did Haku make a baby if he is a boy?
alchemists19 chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
A lovely story that makes me smile. It is well written and i cant wiat for more
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
i like it.
Kingdark chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
First of all you need to learn your tenses. You switch between them all the time.

He will take care of that tomorrow. - is one version

He WOULD take care of that tomorrow. - this is another.

See what I mean? while not really annoying, it's still important to keep in mind.

I'm keeping an eye on this one.

KD
Kingdark chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Alright, my first impression is so-so. I recognized the trunks from harry potter nearly immediately. You did go a touch overboard. Oh, who am I kidding. The trunks thing is waaaay overboard and not just a little.

Secondly, a big plothole: why would zabuza & haku need to hide with the trunks? They could survive there indefinitely.

I'll give my final judgement in the last chapter. (three)

KD
Jfitzgerald chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Please update again soon. THanks.
Narudevilfan chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
I think this is pretty original, although...do I detect bit's of Harry Potter? The trunk along with the "Butterbeer" is a good giveaway, but the "Living" pictures are what really gives it away. In any case I like this, and hope that the next chapter is easier for you to write.

Laters