Reviews for For the Sake of Argument
MinervasBibliophage chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
That was a really good story. I loved the bit about the three pictures of them, and especially the memory of the third picture of them, it was fantastic. Kudos for an excellent story.
loveretriever chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This is so cute! :)

Made me laugh and smile.

I really like this piece :)
katiealice49 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Fantastically bittersweet. Well done.
Mothwing chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Very well written. I especially enjoyed that they actually sit down and think before they get back together, something that happens all too rarely in fanfiction!
Tchitchina chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
What a great fic! I wished JK Rolling had wrote something like that :( but fortunately you did!

I really enjoyed it thanks!
MarinaB chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I totally agree with Cloudshape, it's screaming for a sequel! It's way too good, completely well written! I loved it! Thanks!

cloudshape chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I've only just found this little jewel now, but I think it's lovely - really lovely. And doesn't it just scream for a sequel?
Linoria chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Great little story:) Really cute:D
graynavarre chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Lovely, this could go one and Min could resign and the two could travel the world. The heck with the wizarding world in England. There are the Americas, Asia, etc.

Enjoy your lives.
LinZE chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I really liked this little insight into the post-cannon universe.

Thank you very much for sharing and I hope you feel the need to continue:)

Ladybug21 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Aww... bittersweetness. Very cute the way you've set this up, and great attention to details. A nice read... are you planning to make it a one-shot, or expand it?
Morgana-Alex chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I love it. Its got the right atmosphere, just the right mixture of pain, sadness, nostalgia and hope. I am glad they could remember the good and use it to look to the future. well written as always. Hope you write more stories soon. MA x
hawaii5063 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Very nicely written! I loved the intro with the portkey and the growing sense of fee in Minerva (even while I guessed it was going to be Snape! ;) ) I like stories too that bring him back in a believable way - it makes me feel better.
the real snape chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Great story! Loved to find it back here.

The story behind the pictures, Snape's wager, and the description of Voldemort as the greatest bully of the Wizarding world. That's putting him in his place!
Kelly Chambliss chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I enjoyed this story just as much on second reading. You do such a nice job of setting the spooky atmosphere of the start and building up to the fun of revealing SS's identity. I like the fact that both of them give serious thought to whether they want to continue the relationship and don't simply rush into some romantic fantasy. I like the way Severus "speaks" through the photos and how well MM reads him. And of course, I like their lovely disagreements. At least *some* things never change.

And I'm reconciled to the PG rating now! As much as I wanted some nice, steamy sex, it wouldn't fit the characters at this point. They need to take things slowly - so. . .just tea and argument for now. Foreplay, as it were.