Reviews for Pillow Fights And Bed Bug Bites
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
sdgvdfn chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Wonderful fic! I love njbc and I was so dissapointed when serena didn't end up with nate at series final. This was funny and beautiful fic. :)
skyblueinkpen chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
wow, this is one of the few fluff fanfictions I've enjoyed reading! Probably because GG is too full of drama and sadness and this makes up for all that should be on the show! The thought that ran through my head as I read this was: WHYYYYY CAN'T THIS HAPPEN ON GG?. You should submit some ideas to the GG writers because they focus too much on the drama...NJBC FTW! :)
gleefulvall chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This story is SO unbelievably cute. I ADORE THE NJBC. Can't wait to read the others!
Pats chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
one word. Perfect!
bridj26 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
goodness, you are like my new favorite author now. :D you write some good stuff. 3
OreoFudge'D chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Aw man. That's uber fluffy! I love the small fight between Blair and Chuck. Lol. ]] Anyway, good job!
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Loved the last few lines; a perfect way to end the story. Very cute. :]
betweentheraindrops chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
That was so cute. I positively loved it. You write the non-judging breakfast club so very well!
xojess chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Blair got mugged, Chuck watching chick flicks LOL

Great story and I love the ending.
Octacion chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Absolutely adorable :D Loved it.
lc.meester chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
aww that was so cute! love it!
Edwardslover09 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Oh my gosh, freaking adorable! :)
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
NJBC! Yay! And a pillow fight and a double engagement! Complete happy overload! :D Yes! Great fic. Thanks for sharing it!
YoureDamnRight chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
“Miss Waldorf,” the concierge stuttered. “You look fabulous.”

“Then you must be blind!” she screeched.

HOLY CRAP I can totally imagine Blair saying that one LMFAO. XD

OH MAN YEY FINALLY NS! So few fics have them and I like them LOL.

Blair picked up a pillow and hit her best friend square in the face. “You did not just throw a pillow at my boyfriend!”

“You did not just throw a pillow at my girlfriend,” Nate teased, hitting Blair in the shoulder.

LOL Defending is so sweet!

Nate grabbed a nearby pillow and swung it only to hit Serena smack in the face. Everyone froze and then burst into laughter over what Nate had just done.

*sigh* but the finale day, Nate was going with Vanessa to a place that I do not know 'cuz I didn't listen halfway to what she was saying. D:

“Oh my gosh B!” Serena shouted as she returned to join the two brunettes on the balcony with Nate by her side. “We’re getting married! I’m going to be Mrs. Archibald!”

Blair scoffed. “Well, I get to Mrs. Bass.”

LMFAO Blair hahahahahahahaha.