Reviews for Experimentation

Kisses from Argentina!
Isabella1267 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
i love this

and i think Bella Edward and Jacob could all be together

cause Bella and Edward love each other. Bella and Jacob love each other and from what your story says Edward and Jacob love each other to so way not that way they could all be happy
twilightchick015 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
...umm...uhh...this story...i dont really like it...and i dont have any thing against gays, cuz i have alot at my school but making edward and jacob gay is not really funny (
queen125 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I liked it. I thought it was funny. And who cares if they don't act like that in the books. You can write about whatever you take things too seriously.
frapanappy chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
hey this was pretty good.
unknown chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
thats just wrong! i am overly obsessed with edward and that just disgusted me! it was hilarious though i have to admit that
short-stack90 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Bella will most likely have to be put in a straightjacket in solitary confinement if she knew, to stop her from commiting suicide. Good storyline though,I was laughing my head off!
Assassins in Budapest chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
i have decided that you are more demented than me and my friend (we have decided to take over the world) and we comletely demented so you are really bad.
BreezyBri chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
wow... that was, um...different. lol but I LOVED it 4 some strange reason. plz keep writting
Unknown chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
That is disguting! What is wrong with you? I have nothing against gay people,Im friends with a shitload of them..but

thats EDWARD AND JACOB,THEY ARENT GAY! GROSS!
Crimson Glass from Fiction Prs chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I'm sorry, but this is retarded.

The writing is fine, but all through-out the Twilight series, neither Edward NOR Jacob had shown any GAY-ness. I have no problem with homosexuality, but Edward would never even come close to raping anyone.