Reviews for Holding the Bag
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
That was great! I gotta say I kinda feared for Rox, Fori and Demyx that Axel might do something stupid. And I had for a while to wonder what had happened to Demmy but luckily you explained that in the end, so, Thanks!

Keep up with it! Hope to read more from you soon! :)

...Over and out...

AkuDemyfan
Crazysnakelover chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I could not figure out what world they were in until Gastons name was meantioned. I liked how this one was more lighthearted. its a nice change of pace.
Shiba-X chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Too funny fic! I was laughing the whole time! I didn't even have to think who it was when you were describing Gaston! Poor Axel. Stuck with kitchen duty. I didn't think Demyx would be the one to black mail. Awesome job! Kudos.
Canderjack chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Wait, did Fori and Roxas just train an aggro Frenchman onto Axel? Who says MMORPGs don't apply to real life? Or pseudo-real life. Or something. Not gonna get into the metaphysics of Nobodies here.

No, the scary thing is how Demyx is blackmailing them for the sheer hell of it. Our little Demmy, being a total bastard...that's Demyx and not his evil twin Skippy, right? Because Evil!Demyx is creepy and makes me wonder, while he was laid up after Blood Ties, just how much he stared into the Abyss, and how much the Abyss stared back. o.O

Never made it down to Provence when I was in Europe. The closest I came was Alsace-visited Strasbourg and Colmar and a few little towns nearby. It's a lovely combination of French and German where they took the best parts of each and mixed them together. Or as my French prof would say, German done right. :P (Blödling.)
Loonalily chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I think this is one of my favorites out of your series so far. i do enjoy your oneshots. :)

I particularly liked the whole kitchen scene at the end.

Good story.
Cupe chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I laughed like a fool through a lot of this...Man, that must have cramped Gaston's style something awful D

Ahh, I love that film...So beautifully sexist...
bookleaf chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Ha ha! Gaston really does need a blow to his ego, I'm glad that Roxas and Fori were there to do it. It has been a while since I last read one of your stories, school has had me caught in its strangling trap... :P Ah, well. Again, great job! Keep writing!