Reviews for Out of the Shadows
Fanmlz chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This was amazing work. A sweet story that really showed Nick's personality. Thank you for sharing.
roni2010 chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
lovely plot... cute m/n pairing..
Mishelle20 chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
Great fic! You did an awesome job with it.
Gear's Girl chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
I love it!
everlovin chapter 10 . 3/3/2010
OMG! You finished the story! Thanks for sharing! Loved every word of it!
Samsara Dallaire chapter 10 . 3/2/2010
This was an awesome, sweet, tender story. I love the ending. Loved how Nick snuck out before the kids found him. You're writing is superb! Great job!
kr3ativ23 chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
I love this story it is definetly one of my favorites I think you should put grave danger in the story. I have read this story countless times you should definelty include grave danger in your story line everthing from Mandy finding out he was kidnapped to her meeting him at the hospital. Please update I love the talks of them starting a family it's precious you can get a sense of there true feelings! I love it
clare chapter 9 . 1/11/2010
oh that was really good, please update as soon as possible i would like to read more :)
luckiestlulu chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
I LOVE this story, it captures Nick perfectly (though Nick is perfect anyway!) and there aren't enough Nick/Mandy stories out there. Thank you for adding to it!
NYR88 chapter 9 . 9/24/2009
Loved it! I look forward to the updates of this story so much. I love how you've built this story up and how the relationship is believable and honest. Can't wait for more.
NYR88 chapter 8 . 9/9/2009
Oh meeting the family time that should be some good drama. I'm sure they'll love her just like he does. But it's still going to be nerve racking for Mandy.
Samsara Dallire chapter 8 . 9/7/2009
Oh, she's meeting Nick's family. That's stressful, but they'll love her like does!
BlueBohemian chapter 7 . 9/4/2009
So far, I love it. The characterisation is great, and I love how Nick and Mandy's relationship is progressing, but slowly enough to be realistic. Nick's interaction with Alex and Lily also really works, and is very believable.

Can't wait to see where you take this!
NYR88 chapter 7 . 9/4/2009
Just found this story and read all 7 sevens chapters - loved it and can't wait for more. This is a great story and I hope you keep up with it. I love this ship.

Update soon please
Samsara Dallire chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Yummy..this was an awesome chapter. I loved it. Very sexy, very well written. I could see the whole scenario in my head. I can't wait for more.