Reviews for Taking the slower path, we'll get there in the end
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 6/2
nice, though I would have though Jim would want to visit the Ambassador Spock around the anniversary
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
good story
fluffygirl236 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Great! I love the character development and the way you personalize each character, even Sulu and Chekov who obviously weren't the focus. This was very funny and very touching!
shipNslash chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Amazing job :)
WorriesAreForSquares chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This story was read very effortlessly, which isn't something I encounter in many stories. Thank you for writing it, and good job!
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Great story :)
Arhie chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This is a great story. Thanks for sharing the adventure. I particularly like the Bones parts - but then, I'm a big fan of our country doctor. Good work with the characterizations, and thanks for keeping it "pre."
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Very nice. Loved it when Kirk offers to beat up Spock for Uhura; also when Spock gets cut up defending Jim "all guns blazing".
Lynn-G chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I dont usually comment on old fics but this was really awesome! Very well written :)
Killingmemory chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I enjoyed this, especially the last two lines. You have such a good grasp on the characters. Thank you for writing.
The Accidental Proverbialist chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Loved how Kirk made the jerks apologize to Spock before he'd even deal with them.

Mess with MY Vulcan? I don't think so!

Well done. Made me laugh (LOL, srsly) and also get choked up. Sucker for angst, that's me.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Poor Sulu...
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I LOVE this story. As proof, I just screamed it out ous and my children all looked at me as if I was crazy.
bosniadovlin chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I enjoyed this. Good characterization, definitely, and a good way of formatting the story. I rather liked the slow build up of friendship.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I absolutely adored this! Great writing!