Reviews for Voices
lanky legs chapter 21 . 5/3/2012
I was woundering if you are going finish this story thank you
hunnybunny7316 chapter 21 . 1/24/2012
Just found this story and read it all in two days! It's really good, I'm so disapointed you stopped writing it! I hope you pick it back up soon
TeamEdward246 chapter 21 . 7/6/2011
Ok um I just read the prologue again, PLEASE don't kill him. I feel so bad for Edward and I hope he tells Bella soon what these things are
cappie14 chapter 21 . 6/26/2011
Please continue this it's so good no amazing I love it so please updated
Teen Cullen chapter 21 . 6/24/2011
I think your AWOL again... just saying I love your story I hope you get back to it soon!
darkviolethaze chapter 21 . 2/28/2011
Amazing story! I really hope you continue with this as you've beautifully written some amazing characters! I adore Edward and Bella is fantastic. But yeah those Cullens are something else huh?I've got serious issues with Carlise and poor Edward having to live out his life in solitude, so plz plz update and continue with this I can't wait to see where this is all going and to learn more about everyone. :)
lanky legs chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I love your story. It captivated me I really hope that you find some to finish it I would like to know what happens.
Melissa72 chapter 21 . 9/17/2010
Howdy RuthR!

Read your Christy fanfic and decided to take a look at your TwiFic...glad I did...Aticward is a sweetie. I like how you embedded facets of the book i.e. vampires, Seth uniquely into your own AH/AU.

FYI: You used Mrs. Cope's name for both Bella's landlord and Edward's retired RN...unless there is a connection?

I was wondering about the "Romance" moniker after reading Part I since Edward was MIA...here's hoping Atticward's heart is functional and Bella sees the gem he is:)

You haven't updated in over three months...I hope RL isn't pummeling you...or writer's block...either one isn't good. Thank you for sharing your gift of writing with us all...keep at it...its' a blessing. *thumbs up*
ACaskettStory chapter 21 . 6/18/2010
Hi Im so glad that u stared to write again. Hope the next chapter is up really soon. Hope it has more on the inner workings of Edwards minds. Also to see him not all freaked out and crazy and more normal.
wassernixlein chapter 21 . 6/16/2010
Thanks a lot for updating and not abandoning this story. The wait was worth it ;-).

And although Dr. Whitlock was really harsh, it was only a matter of time for Bella being pulled off Rosalie's case. Well done!
chocotiger chapter 21 . 6/11/2010
Hi!

I was thinking about this story the other day, and wondering when you were going to continue it! All of the chapters so far have been worth the wait, so I don't mind, and I'm not going to complain.

Wow. Edward and the bite marks. Love it. For a second I was like, 'what's going on?' and then I got it.

I'm not sure where this story is going to go next, and I would hate to guess, but you are doing a great job as always, and I look forward to more chapters!

PLEASE write soon!

Chocotiger xx

P.S How much do you know about the jobs Bella and Jasper are doing, because there's is the kind of job i would like to have. Let me know all you can please!
Stupid Lamb wannabe chapter 21 . 6/11/2010
Still loving the story and was very happy to see a new chapter...Hope to read the next one soon...
ImJealousOfTheReceptionist chapter 21 . 6/8/2010
AHHHHH. I love Edward in this story!

Awe. They hugged. :)

UPDATE SOON, or I'll cry... :'(
Evil Black Poppies chapter 21 . 6/4/2010
I totally understand about the RL Fail, trust me. I'm just glad to see you back. :) I liked this chapter quite a bit because I was waiting for this to happen (Bella's being pulled off of Rosalie's case).

Keep them coming at your own pace luv. I will ALWAYS make time for this fic :)

xo, Sam (AKA: Evil Black Poppies)
stargazer-anna chapter 21 . 6/4/2010
Okay I'm new to the story and I have to say that it'S absolutely amazing! I really like it, especially how you portray Edward and the relationship between him and Bella! Esme's and Carlisle's behavior is really hard to take, but still very good and it gives an intruiging twist! Thanks so much and keep up with the good writing! Update soon