Reviews for Jesus Take The Wheel
Hannie597 chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
I know it's been almost 3 years but more
TexasGirl0890 chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
please Continue writing this story. It's really intriguing.
Bellasophiebudgejack chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
keep up the good work
maggiexalexandraxcullen chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
this is a reallly goood story and i would appreciat it if u continued it
EmilieJanePattinson chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
Please update. This is such a good story :) x
ohheyitskate chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
I hope you write more because this story is so riviting and so unpredictable. I love seeing other sides of Bella and Edward. Plz write more!
ohheyitskate chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
Wow! This chapter made me cry so hard but they were tears of joy and some sadness. This chapter was great¡!
somelovin chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
ure a brilliant writer of course

when r u goin to update ill remember you please? ive been checking it everyday to see if there is an update

Death By Insanity chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
oh i cant wait for the next chapter. update soon. this was good. but i was about ready to come into this story and rip edwards head off for the adoption comment. how could he ever think that way. what an idiot. but at least things are better now.
emroseliz chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
First of all, thanks for updating, yay. Second, you lost me with the last part of the Chap. I thought that edward and bella were going to talk about the baby situation. Where was that conversation? How come at the end it seems like edward decideed to keep the baby. Also, and don't get mad with me please i just want to help, i think that you are adding too many things to the chaps and not fully developing the ideas that you start every chapter with. You have wonderful ideas, i think that if you develope an idea completely for each chap instead of adding so many into one, the story would be so much better, plus a lot longer. If you did this minor changes and maybe even rewrite the first couple of chaps, becauses once agian you have really good ideas in every single chap, then this story would be great and could surely compete with the best stories in fanfic, because it is obious you have the talent you just have to fix a couple of thing here and there for the story to be perfect.
love-elaine chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
i LOVE this story. please update it soon or else i'll die from lack of a fantastic read :)
TINKGIRL chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
please continue it was so good
futuremrs.cullen1901 chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
OMG! This story is so AWESOME! The is just so much drama! 0.o I love it! The only thing I don't like is that bella did it with the dog...
emily007 chapter 6 . 1/9/2010