Reviews for Speculation
Fedski chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
its very sweet, i'd love to see a continuation :)
Lady Venamisa chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Aw! Eiri is a sad, sweet person underneath all the ice and snow he has in his heart! I just luffles him so! 3

~Lady Venamisa~
Pure BoNK chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I'm not one to review, but...

Every story of yours I have read so far has moved me. It's all perfectly in character, and this is no exception. :3

I demand the sequel. I have no idea what you could do with one, but I want it.

~~ Xissae
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
You are officially awesome :D. Your work never ceases to move me. I'm off to read more of your fanfiction, because God knows, it's worth it.
klpgirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I think you should put in a part, probably not as a monologue, in which Shuichi shows/says how he's not going to leave Yuki. I think that would be a very good ending. Other than that, I liked it. Well done.
Sepia Painter chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
...Made my throat clench with unshed tears...

Fabulous insight into Yuki. He's always been one of my favorite characters to tap into and expose. You've done well by him, keeping him sarcastic, yet realistic, and never overly-sappy.

You're final line is perhaps the most touching, it speaks a lot more behind the scenes than it does at face value. Thought-provoking.

Nicely done.
papertrails chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Wow. I commend you again on your writing abilities. I love finding well-written stories like this, especially in the Gravitation fandom. This one in particular is very in character and I can definitely understand and sympathize with Yuki. You're a great author and I hope to see more from you! :)
akaSky chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
i will go so far as to DEMAND a sequel.

that's how pulled and intrigued i am to this oneshot.

please continue.

xOxO

~Island Honey
coffee-house-girl chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I vote for a continuation. I think that this would be super interesting.
GreenVelcroTechnology-2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I loved it! so good. I dont know if you shouldnt continue though. it was just so perfect the way it was. but i'll put it on alert just incase :)
sarah83654123 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
wow! that was really sweet! i think you should do a continuation and make it into a story (with a happy ending... HINT XD ) P anyways, hope you do continue! it was really good!

LOVE YA!
kaname-luvr chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
aw!

thts so cute!
EbonyLace chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I like it! I like hearing Yuki's point of veiw.