Reviews for Tainted Love
Potat chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Ayy lmao
Jmama chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Maaan forget pride do what the heart want pleeez hury up and make nother chptr
Jmama chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Mann forget wut those fools say go against the rules take whisky sorry meant to put risks
Jmama chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
DAMN U JONSEY
Jmama chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I would've made jen break down rite there I know it sounds harsh but that just me
Jmama chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
HOW just answer this one question hoooooooow that awsum cuz I luved it
happyfeet25 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
i new so im just browseing but i really likked wat u write and i hav almost the same problem but not wit my sister or bro but im not gay or lezbo

signing off happyfeet25
ImperioYou chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
god. i love this chapter !
Bunny Mina chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
Okay, even though the chapter are short, I love this fic. It's so true how people dictate who can and can't date and what's "normal" and what's not.
Baekho0123 chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
CRAP! I forgot to review this. wX3 Go Jonesy/Jen!
Jessicupcake chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
sweet[;

People always says thats illigal, but incest isn't. Only if its someone 18 and all others below... I love the pairing JenxJonsey, even though I like JonseyxNikki[;
deadaccount90000 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
First of all I'd like to say I love you! Finally there's someone else besides me who is a Jen/Jonesy fan AND made a fanfic about them!

and it was beautifully written! Keep up the nice work and hopefully in the future we'll find more JenxJonesy goodness.
Baekho0123 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
YES! FINALLY! XD *Tiger bows down to you* Finally, somebody have the gut to make a Jonesy/Jen! wX3
comealongpond chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Yay! I love Jen/Jonesy. There isn't enough of it on here...

Anyway, I hope you plan on continuing this. I like it so far.
MegaPea chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I was actually thinking the other day... "There are no Jen/Jonesy fics." And I figured it was because people might find it off limits because they are siblings.

But YOU, my friend, are my hero! 3 I am glad you took the plunge and went for this tricky topic because step siblings CAN in fact love each other. :p

Keep at it! :D