Reviews for Grip
littlemsstrawberry chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Aw man wish you would update...
Writter'sblott chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
Please don't let this story fade away! I know its been a while but please update! I really really want to know what happens next!
Kakurosu chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
i want to read MOOOOORE... damn it...
1111010101010101010delete10100 chapter 10 . 1/11/2011
lolz i love this story please update soon! xD
Lady Icicle chapter 10 . 12/24/2010
Cool! Man, this story is awesome! Please update soon!
AwesomeOliver chapter 10 . 12/11/2010
Hahahaha XD i wonder how this is going to play out...Yuffie vs Yuffie, that's gonna be great ;-P I like the plot you have going here, and i'm anxious to see what's going to happen next :) The only thing i thing you need is to have somebody edit your chapters before you post them, i saw a few spelling/grammatical errors, but other than that it's great :)update soon!
Knock-Out92 chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
Hahahaha this is crack up i actually like this story it ROCKS :P I love the different dimenions and the double people:)
heavenslilagl420 chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
oh my god this story is GREAT plz update soon:) keep up the good work
fae-crazed chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Why is this story so adorable? why? i can't stop reading.
fae-crazed chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Just finished the first chapter.. and indeed this could be interesting! Sooo following this story :D
fhclause chapter 10 . 7/26/2010
Hoho...the other Yuffie's here! Gotta be interesting to see how Vinnie and Yuffie interact. And chibi Vince? I bet he's adorable! XXDD

Update again please!
GeEKy-nERd chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
GASPETH! An update! I wonder if this story will finish before I hit college... I'm sad to admit that I totally forgot about this fic and what it was about. XP

But now that I reread some chapters, I'm back on the uptake! There are some grammar problems. You may want to get a beta or check it yourself before you post. Just some advice that might be a put-off for some readers.

Other than that, I absolutely adore this chapter! So cute! Cause I describe anything and everything with cute these days. Heh. But seriously, awesome job!
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 10 . 7/24/2010
Great chapter!
always-kh chapter 10 . 7/24/2010
the chapter had me a lil confused what with the whole vince vs vinnie thing but i figured it out. nice chapter overall, it's certainly interesting i think some of the characters are a little ooc but it's alright.

"Lavithian!" My other self gasped slamming the refrigerator door shut and looked at me with bugged eyes before calming down, "kid, you scarred me, don't do that okay? Now why don't you shew and shut your mouth about seeing me!".-Leviathan (i believe) also looked to looking and shew to shoo and you don't need that period at the end there

"oh, yeah, tons, he's a big meanie too, being all selfish and hiding them" I told her with enthusiasm, "but I know where everyone of them is, we could steal them and have fun with them in my room!"- every one

also i think you need to capitalize some of the names in the prior sentences

I pointed to the left the lead past the main rooms to the spare and guest rooms.-erm something in there isn't right, i think one of the words is wrong or something but i'm not sure exactly what you're trying to say.

I was surprised, I guess you don't really appreciate your real talent until your kinda out of body. No sound was heard, no air moved as my self sliced through it like pie, at ease with the scene and background, not even consciously aware of it.- 'until you're kinda...' my self to my other self possibly? that's just a suggestion but it might help lessen any confusion.

"We should start mapping out are next route, get some information for Aerith when she wakes, and possibly attempt to keep a low profile, this is going to be a immediate in and out mission, we don't need any noise or any stops on the way, am I clear?"- are to our

Hu, I would have done the same thing, but I didn't know I was that perspective of my surrounding. -huh, perceptive, surroundings

Everyone but Vince and Vinnie were there, a good thing since they had the most sensitive hearing.-were to was

I grinned sheepishly and bit my lip in apology. She shook her head before turning back to the objective at hand and continued on her marry way.-merry

I stole it first, so I'll just be steeling it back.-stealing

I raised my eyebrow in humor, "can't yeah just wait?"-ya or yah etc

Hu, never knew Mar' had that deep of a voice, maybe she's hittin puberty or somethin, ah well- where is that damn gel? If I keep this up my hands gonna be in steamed roasted- delete in and it should be steamed or roasted or maybe steam roasted but i don't know if there is such a way of cooking.

"Hang on, would'ja?" I sighed moving my fingers a bit so I could see where that damn thing was, gosh how many things of conditioner are in here? There must be like fifty bottles of named brands, not to mention all the body wash, soap bars, shaving cream, hair dye (hair dye?), wash clothes- name not named, clothes to cloths

"Pay backs a bitch, ain't it?"-payback's

"Psch," I scoffed shooing him away, "I'm dandy, healthy as a horse, rowdy as a bull, never been better, fluke as a fiddle, sunny as-"- fluke as a fiddle? uh i think ya mean 'fit as a fiddle'...

"Thought so" I stuck my tongue out at him and suddenly I was hosted higher and Barrett was stomping through the hallway directly to our left, cursing his mouth out just as bad as Cid, calling me all the names in the book, while I'm thinking how he can deal with Mar'… wait, Mar's actually a good kid..-'can he' instead of 'he can' and maybe a question mark after the first Mar'

"No" Barrett snapped at the teen, "little trap needs her foot looked at" and with surprising gentleness, not that I didn't know he was gentle, he was always gently to me, but usually I was on my best behavior, put me down in between the sitting Valentines and slammed the door shut behind him.-gentle not gently
Sepapa chapter 1 . 4/3/2010