Reviews for The Search For Happiness
I thought the lemon was great & loved it when Renee caught them
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 2/5
I liked their new house. The rooms sounded perfect for them. Phil being a gay man is new, and I liked it. His partner Hal was fun. Very interesting that she met the crew so quickly. And, they befriended her immediately. I liked that it was at the diner and not at school, that they all met. Liked that they all have plans to go together to Seattle, including Hal and Phil. Fun. And, Edward asked her out! Quick mover that man-child. At this rate, Edward and Bella will be a full on item before they even reach school and meet the rest of the kids of Forks.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/5
Ugh, this hit home a bit. I lost my father at twenty. He did get to see me graduate but, not my brother, as he was only sixteen when my father passed. Cancer. The part where she said he won't walk her down the aisle and he'll never get to approve of the man she marries. That is what happened with me. It hurts. It doesn't go away. The pain hurts less over time though. I understand why Renee whisked them away from all the memories. Poor Bella though. I hope she'll heal. I hope they both do.
kimford76 chapter 14 . 6/12/2015
You should reread the story. You said edward was adopted as a baby but a few chapters later edward was comparing Carlisle to edward sr. A few chapters later you said it was spring break but when bella and edward went to bed they said they had school in the morning. It's a great story just need to fix the mess ups.
luc chapter 11 . 6/9/2015
prr
50shades.of.love chapter 24 . 2/22/2015
After all those great stories you write, you manage to write another great piece.
luv4jake chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
Omg Edward is a cry baby lol just kidding I know our dude is sensitive. I still think Carlisle should've been that way because that would be the reality with the short term relationship that Edward and Bella have up until this point. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
Yeah that was pretty low Edward since you have only known Bella for a week. You just turned on Carlisle not cool dude js. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
What a way to find out poor Renee but what can she expect? Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Lol knocked ups oh the irony. I enjoyed this chapter as always and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Damn well we knew this was going to happen but at the same I'm liking the potential drama that will be brewing soon then everybody will say it's a blessing. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Renee is was too laid back but then again that's Renee lol. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Grief does funny things to people Bella is really moving to fast. Edward is a guy so he's going to roll with it but he's a good guy. I did enjoy this chapter make no mistake. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Wow Edward fell for Bella really fast but so did she so that's cool. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Man I felt myself tearing up over Charlie. I read the summary but it was just too much at first but I'm ready to read more. Until next time.