Reviews for The Search For Happiness
kimford76 chapter 14 . 6/12
You should reread the story. You said edward was adopted as a baby but a few chapters later edward was comparing Carlisle to edward sr. A few chapters later you said it was spring break but when bella and edward went to bed they said they had school in the morning. It's a great story just need to fix the mess ups.
luc chapter 11 . 6/9
prr chapter 24 . 2/22
After all those great stories you write, you manage to write another great piece.
luv4jake chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
Omg Edward is a cry baby lol just kidding I know our dude is sensitive. I still think Carlisle should've been that way because that would be the reality with the short term relationship that Edward and Bella have up until this point. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
Yeah that was pretty low Edward since you have only known Bella for a week. You just turned on Carlisle not cool dude js. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
What a way to find out poor Renee but what can she expect? Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Lol knocked ups oh the irony. I enjoyed this chapter as always and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Damn well we knew this was going to happen but at the same I'm liking the potential drama that will be brewing soon then everybody will say it's a blessing. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Renee is was too laid back but then again that's Renee lol. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Grief does funny things to people Bella is really moving to fast. Edward is a guy so he's going to roll with it but he's a good guy. I did enjoy this chapter make no mistake. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Wow Edward fell for Bella really fast but so did she so that's cool. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Man I felt myself tearing up over Charlie. I read the summary but it was just too much at first but I'm ready to read more. Until next time.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/18/2013
Loved the story.
kelmikmag chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Love your writing - can't wait to continue this story
Sailorscoutmerariel34 chapter 12 . 5/10/2013