Reviews for Perfection
Black Fox34 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Wow...kinky and harsh. Loved it. Please continue.
Mrs.Mizanin chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Type your review here...
Flower of the desert553 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Aww, poor Merlin! Arthur has to make it better, like right now! My poor babies!
emilie chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
argggg pleasssee tell me it's not over ! it CAN'T BE !

really god by the way ;)
theflawintheplan chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Make another one with a happy ending this time! I thought this would end so happily! :( Just kidding, but I would appreciate a happy ending for the both of them.

theflawintheplan
CrapMusicCat chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I like this series of connected one shots. I like that they're not all one story. The disjointedness adds to it somehow.

Are you planning in making a follow up to this one too?
thelonelyotakugirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
A follow-up to his story would be nice. :D

Love it. C:
Kat Nightfox chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This is actually a review for this whole trilogy of stories:

After reading several of your stories I am starting to get the impression that either you really don't like Arthur(thus you like to portray him as the ultimate selfish fuckwit) or you enjoy making poor Merlin suffer (ala Russell T. Davies who really seems to enjoy torturing his favorite characters).

Again, well written and attention grabbing so you're doing something right, I just hate seeing sweet Merlin so miserable.
GMC chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Ummm. Fucking fantastic!
Spirit Of Soon To Be chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
please write another sequel!
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
ANGST!

Yes you love him idiot. Should've said something.

angst.
springyfly chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
is there going to be another one this seems kind of sad and crule
kerrieleigh chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
i just read all three fics in one and, until the last one, thought it might actually end happily.

-sigh-

are you going to write another one? i'd like to see arthur and merlin have a 'happy ending'. Even if you don't though all the fics are good - the last line in this one made me want to punch arthur. lol.
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Poor Merlin. I was rooting for Arthur in this series until those last few lines. Are you going to add another one, a final where Arthur explains himself to Merlin?

Hope to see another.
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Evil Arthur! Can I smack him with something really really hard? Please.