Reviews for Rain
kitt90 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
what a twist lol XD
Ashley Thai chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Is...Yako pregnant in this fanfiction?! O.O
Glass Dragon chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
A little too sadistic for my usual tastes, but I felt that you did Neuro's character justice. Loved the ending. :)
Ryuketsu no hana chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
me gusto :3
tokiko76 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Seriously you fill my need for S&M. Sucha guilty pleasure, but soooo worth it. Great ending though, awesome job and leaving that suprise with just one phrase. I'm seirously following you all the way.
Charmshadow chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Very unusual and... Different. I like it. Though, if they had a child, It would be the baby fro L!
PineapplePandaCub chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
That was excilent, I wasn't expecting the whole baby thing. Very good fic, not to long, not to short, and just the right amount of detail.
Ati chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Aw sweet!
Meichiri chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I really miss you. Glad that you come back
SoulessxWarrior chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
*_* I haven't read any Nero/Yako Fic in a while~! Nicely written. I love your stories. :D
C.Majalis chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Tenshi: That was HOT!

Fuji: She likes smut, especially S&M.

Tenshi: SO HOT!

Fuji: I think the author gets it Ten-chan...

Tenshi: (fans herself) So VERY HOT!

Fuji: (sweatdrops) Yeah, she's not gonna stop any time soon so we'll just clock out for now. (grabs Tenshi's wrist and drags her to bathroom) Come, Ten-chan, let us get you to a cold shower!

Tenshi: (drools) Tee-hee-hee... S&M...

Fuji: (more sweatdrops) She's completely lost it...!
Lokashi chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
...damn. U stole my idea!xD Lol, not really. Well, I am glad that your back. School has been kicking my ass lately, so don't expect a chapter out again for another week or so.
Umi-kun chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I love all of your stories but am deciding to review this one just to let you know how much awesome all your stories are built of. NeuroxYako needs more love, and man do you deliver it. X3
Tiragon chapter 1 . 5/24/2009