Reviews for Accidental Kismet
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
That was so cute!
Kale12 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Lovely. It was funny and sweet and true.
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I just loved reading this fic. Fascinated me it's different shape and well-written dialogues.
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Very cute fic.
tahitiliz chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I absolutely loved this. It made me laugh, feel wistful and say "awww" all within twenty minutes. Bravo!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
great job.
Miravisu chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
*snickers at the "Perceptive" bit especially*

Oh, and the very ending, tehee :D

Love the way you puzzled this together!
Chaosmob chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
lol very interesting read. lots of fluffy dribble, loved it.

Keep up the great work.

Chaosmob :)
Perentie Fan chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Awesome series of scenes. I loved all the little funny details like "Shayera was the only other girl here and Thanegarian make-up apparently involved real blood" and such.

And its so Shayera to keep her eyes on her goal even in a embarrassing situation. Asking for forty five more minutes, ha ha. _
Geeky BMWW Fan chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Ack! I can't believe I didn't review this earlier! I loved this! I was away on holiday, and forgot to write a review...Anyway here goes

Culture Shock was really funny. I always like the idea of Diana with a Themysciran accent, even though she didn't have one in the cartoon. And it's great to picture how things would be communicated between my two favorite characters without sharing a common language. D And the cow!

Faith- loved the cute playfulness between the two. No on really ever explores their religious differences. This is kind of off topic, but I could see that being a huge hindrance between the two. Most people ignore it.

Kindness- love moments of respite amongst the madness. I also like that it's the "cold, logical" Batman that caves to the pleadings of a young boy. Everyone knows he's a bit of a softie, but it's nice to see his "humaness" rewarded with a saved life. It isn't weakness. D

Trinity- Like the image of Bruce eating ice cream with his two best friends. D

Crush- YEAH! Because any time either of BMWW realizes they like the other is cause for celebration. Favorite line: What was he going to do about it? Nothing. He was vengeance, the night…and a bunch of other really scary stuff. HA! Also liked the part where he pinches the bridge of his nose. Someone's frustrated. D

Favor- "The mission, yes, the mission." LOL! I would say Bruce's love language is acts of service. I don't want to sound repetitive or nonsensical in my review, but I'm loving these little snippets. All the dialogue and situations subtly point and build up to this great dynamic between BMWW (I know you are writing more than just those two, but I only really pay attention to them. Not your fault, just my reading preference). I am loving it!

Friends- Yeah for Shayera pushing Bruce towards Diana. Like their playful banter with each other.

Coffee- She smells like sunshine! So cute! And she knows how he takes his coffee! I'm surprised he had enough power (given he's operating on no sleep) to restrain the mega watt smile into a tiny grin. I admit, though, that I am slightly confused on this one. Is she saying she is going to pay him a late night visit? Or is Batman going to pay Luther one? This would help me understand the last line of Coffee.

Failure- Hee!

Protective- I like how you mention revealing Batman's identity not only imperils himself but his other loved ones. Scary thought. And I know that Diana is probably bluffing, but one of the reasons I like Diana is because she is willing to waste the bad guys. Sometimes I get tired of their no kill rule.

Exile- I like this approach to Diana's exile. Haven't seen it organized with such clarity. It's a nice counterpoint to the fictions that delve deeply into her emotional despair. And of course, loving Bruce in this one. D

Clarity-I admit this one seemed a bit out of character, at least where Batman was concerned. Then again, Bruce is like the master of disguise and probably knows his way around makeup. And yeah, showing up bruised and battered to women who not only were similarly mistreated, but with such injuries to the most powerful woman in the universe...that would be a bit demoralizing. But I love this one because of Diana's realization at the end. Maybe the OOC I was referring too is necessary, since Bruce wouldn't have done this for anyone else, as Shayera points out.

Hesitation-Hee! Diana asking Bruce out on a date! And I like how the League is gossiping about it.

Loyal- I agree that John has a point, but as Wally so wonderfully points out, using Mari, hurting Shayera, and being a jerk is not the way to go.

Break-up- Ha! They have each other's backs. Loved Bruce hanging up on her.

Birthday- LOL, Diana baked something? At first, when you said the cake was moist, I assumed it was going to be good. But then the comparison to drain cleaner. D

Home- Are BMWW together at this point? I'm assuming the home she is referring to is Bruce's? And his elation comes from the realization that she only plans to visit Themyscira occasionally, rather than relocating there? Sorry, I tend to think very literally, and can be a bit dense. D

Sway- Like John stepping on Shayera's feet. I'm going to assume it was accidental, but I like the idea of John dealing out his own kind of retribution. D LOL, Lantern needs to watch Dancing with the Stars.

Freefall- We! So I guess they weren't together in Home. I wonder how many years of tension contributed to the supernova of desire. D And like the image of Diana straightening his tie. Very domestic.

Perceptive- LOL! I love this: "She grabbed his wrist, and he had to consciously not break her hand and get away." And there is my answer: FOUR YEARS! And I know you didn't depict him this way, but I imagine Batman skipping and whistling down the halls.

Awkward- HA! And I like this exchange: “I’ll come back…” Bruce began, “in fifteen minutes.”

“Forty-five,” interjected Shayera.

“Thirty minutes,” Bruce continued, “And then we’ll all forget this ever happened.”

And the last line is fabulous!

The Beginning- Bruce and his gadgets. You'd think he was talking about a tank in the beginning, not a cradle. lol

This thing should have more reviews! It's really good. Thanks for writing it. Any plans to write a BMWW story? D
Knight Watcher chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Multiple intimate scenes that don't involve them really on missions, more so what happens between missions. Enjoyable overall. I would say Batman and Shayera had a sort of intellectual or sparring friendship or maybe its just a kind of respect for doing the job without letting anything stopping you from doing what you have to do. He seem aware of her presence on Earth when they all first teamed up, then again what does escape Batman's notice? Not much.

As for Wally, his moments are him especially when he stands up to people like Batman. It takes courage to stand up to enemies, it takes much more to stand up to friends or teammates.

Again enjoyable, I trust we'll be seeing more from you again.
The-Lady-Isis chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Genius. This whole thing was total genius - really well done :D
Diamond Gargoyle chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
This made me smile. I loved it. There aren't many stories that focus on the League during "off hours" beyond one scene or two unless they're drabbles. It's nice to see something different. LOVED the bit about Diana talking the thug out of revealing Batman's identity. Part about the language issue was also a nice touch. A lot of people seem to forget the little plothole that Wonder Woman would most likely have trouble with English. "Exile" and "Break-up" were probably my favorite when it comes to showing Batman's personality. Awkward whens out for funniest thing I've read today (might not sound like much, but believe me-that's major).

My one critique would be that if you're into revision, you might wanna clarify the reason everyone is dancing in "Sway."

As for the whole Batman-Hawkgirl friendship thing, it's never really shown much in the show. Then again, a lot of things aren't specifically shown in the show and the way you wrote this certainly seems plausible. The two aren't necessarily buddy-buddy, but they definately respect and wish the other well just the same. Well Done...Diamond Gargoyle