Reviews for Sex Feathers
sherstielicious chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This is freaking adorable I love it! The idea of sex feathers is briliant! Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Super sweet! I loved it!
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Awww! I love wing!kink, great job!
HappyBlushCalayapie chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Very nice :)
Spazzy-Chloe chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This is so sweet, and I love the ending. :)
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I wonder what it's gonna take to get a halo out of Cas?
Harmony Helms chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Hey me again after reading over my last review it sounded a bit condencending, I just ment that the mental image of a feather rumpled Cas was very adorable to me. Seriously awesome story! :)
Harmony Helms chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
that was very cute and original. Sex feathers, very funny. keep up the good work! :)
FalconWings14 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
That was cool. Really neat idea executed with just the right amount of sweetness, and Dean and Castiel were in character too, which is great. My only niggle is the penultimate line where it says 'he didn't not understanding' - a comma after 'didn't' would clear that up, as without it it's a little confusing grammar-wise.

I now feel really petty after suggesting a single comma...
Arianna Ddraig chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I really enjoyed this :) short but sweet!
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Awesome
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
OK, that was pretty sexy! I'd definitely love to read more Dean/Castiel sexy wings stories! ; )
Sara chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Beautiful. I was wondering when someone would include Cas' wings. Lovely job, this is a very sweet and sexy story.
writeeofpassage chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Perfect
estelle.evenstar72 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Really good story, you captured both of the character's really well. Interesting concept...nice to know that even wings popping out can't lose Dean's eye from the prize ;)