Reviews for A Dream Made of Nightmares
misherukuro chapter 31 . 8/17
Thanks for sharing your writing.
AscoffBattleMage chapter 32 . 7/19
It's 6 years later :)
Jahunta4974 chapter 1 . 2/26
This seems to be a very promising beginning, to both this story and Logan and Marie's relationship moving from friends to something more! Can't wait to read the rest of the story!
jessifiy chapter 31 . 2/19
I absolutely ADORED this! I mean good God, it's just so beautiful and wonderfully written! I have to say i did panic a little when i got to the end and they hadn't really gotten together. I was ready to curl up in a corner and cry (especially since that goodbye scene made me genuinely tear up). But now i see there are two whole sequels and i couldn't be happier! This was really lovely and long so a big well done for all that writing. I certainly wouldn't have the patience! Especially since it was all quality stuff, it didn't drag at all, the relationship progression just seemed completely natural. I love how Charles ships them haha. But then how could he not, privy to their thoughts and feelings as he is. And Scott came around too once Jean got out of the way.
I just really liked the hurt/comfort aspect of it all. It makes such sense to me as well that Rogue would get such awful nightmares, and it was so nice that Logan could soothe her like that. I am holding out for Rouge to learn how to control her powers so she can properly kiss Logan. I'm crossing my fingers!
Anyway, enough rambling. I just loved this fic so thanks! Especially since it's not only complete but with sequels too! I've read so many Rogan fics that never got finished which is sad although i completely understand. But i've never been able to not read something just because it's abandoned. I have no self control in the face of awesome fic.
But as i say, thanks so much for writing this, i really loved it and now i'm straight over to read the next one :D
jaiacortez chapter 30 . 1/29
I loved her, read everything of once. This Logan is adorable
Aquacoral14 chapter 29 . 11/27/2015
I re read this for the second time in a week, and it doesn't get any less wonderful. I like how you gave a new side to Rogue and Logan, and how you gradually drew out their relationship instead of just rushing into it.

Plus, I completely love Erik and Logan in Rogue's head. 'Logan and Marie sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, second comes marriage, third comes baby in a baby carriage!' They are hilarious.
Kat chapter 29 . 5/8/2015
Cutest Rogan fic eva!
just me 5000 chapter 32 . 12/21/2014
Love this. I hope the sequel is as fabulous. I love the slow story build and that you are not rushing it. I also dislike jean grey in the movies and think you captured her trampiness perfectly.
Dear U. x .U chapter 18 . 10/19/2014
LOL THAT HUGH JACKMAN REFERENCE. I JUST ABOUT DIED
Dear U. x .U chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
My fucking god shit hit the fan! YES!
Mistia chapter 23 . 5/18/2014
Lol, I don't particularly like Jean Grey. But I can hardly picture her to be this petty
Mistia chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Beyond friends, but not quite lovers. A good start!
Demyngoddess chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
I love the Marie and Logan interaction with other people. Just not a 100% on board with Victor/ Jackie.
FakeReality317 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I read all your stories and I am a huge fan, I love Rogans and your trilogies are the best I have read by far. I am however commenting on the second "book" for a reason. I am currently watching the second film wich is hat your story is based on and as I watched the scene where Mystique changes from Gene to Storn to Rogue I noticed something peculiar.. When she changed to Marie, the camera does a close up on Logan's face and he looks... Well.. Happy, intrigued, and interested. I couldn't believe it myself but there it was I rewinded the scene several times and it only confirmed what I already knew. I just thought it was cool and if you ever get the chance you should watch it and look for the part I described. I'm so psyched for the newest X Men movie Days of Future Past! That last par didnt have anything to do with this review I just thought it would be a pleasant way to end this soooo... Goodbye
featherdusterpixie chapter 31 . 7/28/2013