Reviews for A Dream Made of Nightmares
Kat chapter 29 . 5/8
Cutest Rogan fic eva!
just me 5000 chapter 32 . 12/21/2014
Love this. I hope the sequel is as fabulous. I love the slow story build and that you are not rushing it. I also dislike jean grey in the movies and think you captured her trampiness perfectly.
Dear U. x .U chapter 18 . 10/19/2014
LOL THAT HUGH JACKMAN REFERENCE. I JUST ABOUT DIED
Dear U. x .U chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
My fucking god shit hit the fan! YES!
Mistia chapter 23 . 5/18/2014
Lol, I don't particularly like Jean Grey. But I can hardly picture her to be this petty
Mistia chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Beyond friends, but not quite lovers. A good start!
Demyngoddess chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
I love the Marie and Logan interaction with other people. Just not a 100% on board with Victor/ Jackie.
FakeReality317 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I read all your stories and I am a huge fan, I love Rogans and your trilogies are the best I have read by far. I am however commenting on the second "book" for a reason. I am currently watching the second film wich is hat your story is based on and as I watched the scene where Mystique changes from Gene to Storn to Rogue I noticed something peculiar.. When she changed to Marie, the camera does a close up on Logan's face and he looks... Well.. Happy, intrigued, and interested. I couldn't believe it myself but there it was I rewinded the scene several times and it only confirmed what I already knew. I just thought it was cool and if you ever get the chance you should watch it and look for the part I described. I'm so psyched for the newest X Men movie Days of Future Past! That last par didnt have anything to do with this review I just thought it would be a pleasant way to end this soooo... Goodbye
featherdusterpixie chapter 31 . 7/28/2013
what was erik's deal?
love your work!
Guest chapter 29 . 5/4/2013
That was so sweet! :) I love the way he doesn't say "I will be back for these" but rather, "I will be back Marie"...for her, not for his dog tags. :)
FliptheHourglass chapter 19 . 5/4/2013
I've been reading your story...and I have stayed up until midnight with a pounding heavy feeling in my head from lack of sleep but it is so goooooooood! I love the way Logan's relationship has evolved with Rogue and they feel comfortable enough to be around each other. ;)
cooltreeko chapter 21 . 4/17/2013
I am so BLOWN away with this story! I'm just amazed! the only complaint I have, is you sometimes miss a 'f' when you spell 'off'. but that's the only problem. easy to fix. and you put so much emotion into it, I'm just awe struck! thumbs up!
xevg-x chapter 27 . 4/4/2013
A dream?

A dream?!

Nooooo!

I Want the real and I Want now!

Please?

Pretty pretty please?
xevg-x chapter 26 . 4/4/2013
A Rogue/Cyclops moment! Awwwww, so cute and accurate because she needed to talk to someone, apart for Erik and MindLogan. Thank you for that!

I knew since the beginning that Logan would go to Canada again. I still have hope, could he take her with him? Pleaseee?
xevg-x chapter 25 . 4/4/2013
I glad you have a "blockage", this chapter need to be writen.

Logan, please, you can smell it! Is pure and simple love L-O-V-E for you. Are you insane or what? Shes totally and madly in love with you. Perfect.