Reviews for Alastair's Plaything
Ambrogio'smoonlight chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
Great story! Love anything with Dean and Alastair in it. Great job.
Cati-dono chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
OMG, Ruby, rookie mistake! Okay, so, would love it if the angels stepped in soon...?

Very good chapter! Breaks my heart that Dean begged Ava, but well, I suppose pride grows back and teeth don't, so...
Cati-dono chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
ahaha, WAIT WUT?

Angels can be the children of demons? Oooooh... now I'm very excited for the eventual confrontation!
Cati-dono chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
So far so good, I like it! Glad you added another angel in, but I do hope Cas still helps them save Dean!
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 10/6/2010
Great stuff. Catch ya on the flip side.
SierraKathleen chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Oh very interesting indeed, you have me hooked!
SpeakThroughWriting chapter 9 . 10/25/2009
Your writing has officially captivated me.

AMAZING! Fic!

*Favourite author.*

*Favourite story.*

*Author alert.*
67impalalover chapter 9 . 9/23/2009
oh god you scared me! i thought you were doing a sequel! darn...i still hope you will...pwetty pwease?

67impalalover/jenny
briumy chapter 9 . 7/11/2009
i really liked the story - thanks for writing it *-* this is one of the fics that i'm glad i could read, 'cause i really enjoyed it :D
rholou chapter 9 . 7/11/2009
i like the ending, although sad to see it, I sense a possible sequel though?
enviousxbeauty chapter 9 . 7/10/2009
Great job. Can't believe you're done with it. Congratulations!
babyreaper chapter 9 . 7/10/2009
Over kinda quick in the final chapter, are you going to be writing a sequal to tell us what happened to Joshua? or an Epilogue? Glad that the boys seemed to be ok at the end. Great work.
Tosharino chapter 9 . 7/10/2009
Nice. Very nice :)
Tosharino chapter 8 . 7/10/2009
Still loving it! And I'm glad Dean is going to recover! Was that the ending? Sorry, it kinda sounded like one of those happy endings that everyone loves! :P (at least I do!)
rholou chapter 8 . 7/10/2009
i like dr palmer, maybe you could bring him back in a later story, not that i'm suggesting you hurt Dean again...

okay that's exactly what i'm suggesting!