Reviews for Alastair's Plaything
jenny chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
yay! great chapter, please update soon!
babyreaper chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
Great chapter, glad that Dean is recovering physically anyway, but is he going to be able to handle the nightmares? Can't wait for the next chapter, Post again soon.
rholou chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
well if your next story is as good as this one you should definetly write it, but i'm glad this one isn't over ye, i'm looking forward to seeing how Dean's coping.
WiredInTheSky chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
You should totaly keep on writing! Just make the waiting period for each chapter a little less painful! ;P Cant wait for more on this sotry! I hope Dean is alright!
piquitv chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
i think you should write another story after this one, but, maybe you can start a pool about your ideas and we can vote for our favorite one :)
jenny chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
hey, great story, keep going. but the ruby/dean thing is kind of making me gag) yet...i love it!
WiredInTheSky chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
O...my...gosh...that was INCREDIBLE! I LOVED it! 3 Please update soon! I cant wait! :D
rholou chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
i'm glad you're still sticking with this story because i really like it
Silvertayl 57 chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
Hey there

Seeing how you reviewed a couple of my stories, I thought I would return the favour and tell you how much I am enjoying Alistair's Plaything. Thanks for an entertaining read.

Silvertayl
rholou chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
i know ruby turned out to be an evil bitch but i always wanted to see her seeming to care for Dean, so thanks for that possibiilty. i love the dean snark in this, very true to character.
hup123hup123slapslap chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
Wait...what? CAS? NO! Loved the update, very nice, but dangit, CAS! lol that poor angel goes through so much crap...

Hopefully he isn't in too much trouble
enviousxbeauty chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
Dang you! I wanna know what made his jaw drop! *pouts* You're so mean. I loved it though!
Irish Ghost chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Awesome story! I'm writing a Dean story myself (Time of Healing, I know: crappy title), but I'm on writer's block right now...

Anyway, I like where this story is going. Good build up of the conflict, and I gotta say, Ava's like one of those characters that you love to hate. The one thing that I gotta say is: don't kill off Dean, please. I mean, he's the best character in the series...

Keep up the good work. I'll check in on your next chapter.
Mark chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
This is totally awesome! Keep writing! ;)
Iuliana chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
I missed the update for chapter 2 so it was awesome to read 2 chapters at once. I just wanna give Dean a hug, how more can he take? Thank u for saving his teeth, do anything your heart desires to him but not something permanent. I understand why Cas can't help Dean but why is or what is Joshua waiting for? why aren't they blasting their way to Dean?

more pls