Reviews for In His Shoes
Whispy chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
Okay, but... why the coma in the kid's body and the madness in the adult's? You gotta explain that; it makes no sense.
flyingmole chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story, you did a great job there!

hehe, I especially liked Max being a hunter (I KNEW it!)
No offense chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
I just read your oneshot and a couple of your other stories and noticed something. You write "Maryjane fics" which are stories where a female character is added as a love interest, another hunter, or stand aside character but the fact is people HATE those stories! Your one story is over 30k words but has only, what 28 reviews? Your writing is good but if you want to have a 10k story with 100 reviews or decent readers then I suggest staying away from female character fics. Focus more-so on hurt Dean and caring Sam or John or Bobby.
Nascarfan14 chapter 9 . 7/31/2009
This turned out to be a good story. I am glad that I decided to check it out. I look forward to reading some of your other stories.
Nadine chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
Great story! It almost read like a full episode of Supernatural.

Thank you for writing this story.

With kind regards,

nexus432 chapter 9 . 7/13/2009
Great fic. I want to know what will happen to Alex. His life would have to be a bit different. He knows about some of the things in the dark.
KDean9 chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
Ah no! that was really good great job on it please write more son;)
nexus432 chapter 8 . 7/12/2009
nexus432 chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
Tangled in the Supernatural chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
*wails* NO! You must save Dean! How could you put out dear in a comma? *grumbles* As bad as Kripke... _~
Tosharino chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
This is very onteresting so far! I hope they can help Dean and Alex! Cant wait for more!
nexus432 chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
Tangled in the Supernatural chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
Lol, of COURSE I like your story _ It's good! I wanna see how they change back, if it's just a "wear off" thing, or if it didn't work at all. I'm surprised more people haven't read your story, cause it's definitely one of the better stories I've read. OMG, I've read some of the most awful fan fictions, like... bad plot, check; horrible spelling, check; even worse grammar, check check and double check. And yours is WAY better than a lot of them. So, yeah _ Update soon, Dear.
Tangled in the Supernatural chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
_ I like your story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
nexus432 chapter 5 . 7/4/2009