Reviews for The Diary of Edward Cullen
mary.reed.927543 chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
I LOVE THE HOLD STORY PLEASE WRITE SOMEMORE. I LOVE EDWARD &BELLA STORY .PLEASE WRITE AGAIN.
Brichisa chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
And the update did not come

:(- sad face
InuFan21497 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I beg of you to continue this story! I love the idea behind it and hope that I will be reading more of it soon.
Peace Love And Vampires chapter 12 . 1/1/2010
Ok ,

Love your story , its really good and thanks for writing!

hope you update soon , please...?

X
Sweetie7smiled chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
Neat story!
cb chapter 12 . 11/13/2009
o..very good, i look forward to reading more chapters of this thrilling read, good luck...
y7iy chapter 12 . 11/11/2009
please write another chapter.
twiticulate chapter 11 . 10/22/2009
I love the story so far! I see that you haven't updated in quite some time. I hope you haven't stopped writing.
SkylerBlack chapter 11 . 9/10/2009
CONTINUE PLEASE its been over a month. its a really great story
unofficiallyalice chapter 11 . 8/3/2009
im confused as to how this is the ending
D chapter 11 . 7/26/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work, keep writing! :) :) :D
LilBriarRoseMasochist chapter 11 . 7/25/2009
is it over? i sincerely hope not

this is a really good story!

thanks!
sillychicky28 chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
Yep, see, I KNEW I would mess up something! I actually started this a long time ago, and recently picked it up again with some new ideas. I'm really sorry about all the confusion, and conflicting info.

If you catch something else, do tell me :)

Thanks.
karalynn79 chapter 9 . 7/23/2009
Your concept is very good. You just have me a bit confused. In the first chapter you wrote this... "Edward had spoken of not just Carlisle in his writings. First, there was Esme. She was Carlisle's wife and the mother figure of the “family”. There was also Rosalie, a beauty in the extreme who Carlisle had changed in the hopes of Edward seeing her as he did Esme. Edward did not. This pleased me for some reason that I could not explain."

Then in this chapter your Author's Note said "Author's Note: Thanks for the reviews! BTW, just like Bella didn't know about Jazz and Alice because they weren't around in '34, she doesn't know about Esme either."

That for me makes it a bit hard to follow.
Cullen Confection chapter 11 . 7/23/2009
I really like your story line. Looking forward to the updates.