Reviews for Darkness in the Void
Black-Star chapter 7 . 2/15
I really enjoyed this story. It was the first ST/HP story I've ever read.
doRodrigo chapter 1 . 2/9
I suggest you put on the summary that this is a SLASH fanfiction since it would be better for those that don't like to read it not to have a surprise qhen it happens. Liked your writing very much other than the mentioned surprise.
Sorry about that. I'm reviewin from my phone. As I was saying, it would be awesome to see Picard and the Enterprise's crew's reaction to Harry destroying Q.
love all of your stories
It would be awesome to see picar
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
Love the story! :D Harry/Wesley is an awesome pairing! And I really like how you altered things so the HP universe could fit into the Star Trek universe.
Kelvrin chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
This was an awesome story. I wish there was more or a sequel.
eha1234 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Cool.

It's interessting how being in the Multitude have changed Harry's personality - he's less of a 'hero'. (Or did that happen before the Multitude.) I'm looking forward to finding out more!

By the way, more chromosomes don't mean a species is more complex. It just means they have more chromosomes. Ferns and Goldfish have more chromosomes than humans.
X chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
I would definitely NOT call this a Harry Potter fanfiction story in any fashion whatsoever. However, it WAS a very good read. You could probably get it published in an anthology of short stories - as an original.
TheRandyOne chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
Great story! Just found it today, and couldn't stop reading. Now I have to go look at everything else you have out there. Keep on writing!
Aeryun chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
This was a very interesting story. I am very happy to have read it!
MeinNameIstHase chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
All in all the story is entertaining and has a nice ending. I had fun reading it.
Captain Pi chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
Nice, fluffy-stuff, and cool. I know I'm going to come across as a prevert/pervert, but I did want more sex scenarios, instead of more dialog, aka blah blah blah. No insult intended.
Kris chapter 7 . 5/15/2014