Reviews for Darkness in the Void
Aire5 chapter 5 . 4/1
Aire5 chapter 1 . 4/1
n.n Great fic
Slowly Disappearing chapter 7 . 3/24
This is very well written! I enjoyed it quite a bit and will definitely have to start reading more cross overs like this soon!
HJPotter01 chapter 7 . 2/25
OK I admit I had my doubts when I first started reading this story. I have been a trek fan for years and I love Harry Potter almost as much. I wasn't sure how the two would blend but you have done an excellent job combining them! I will be adding this fic to my favorites for sure. I loved Harry by the way he was so innocent and sweet!
FAN BOY NUMBER 12 chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
this story is really good ... many of your stories are also just as good and some better or worse butthis is one of my favourites :)
Adrian Winter chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
Definitely a weird concept, but unique and well done. Very interesting how you reconcilled the magic with the science. I liked that so many Star Trek characters made appearances. Well done!
egwolf65 chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
great story!
love it!
Madd Madds chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
awww!
Harry is so cute in this!
I love it!
SilverFoxQueen chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
I think it would be very interesting to see what Harry does with this ship. Makes me wonder if there is a possibility of a sequel.
Mashkai30 chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
What a wonderfully unique story! I loved it:)
Idahohorsegirl92 chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
That was awesome!
FireAndPowder chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
I absolutely loved this story! I would love a sequel!
puffin chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
This was really cute. Great story and I loved how you wrote Harry.
puffin
GoldenRat chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
Interesting crossover concept. I like naive!Harry.
Oxymironic chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
This is my second or third time reading this. I still love it. I can almost see them finding out that the ship is gaining sentience considering what Harry said and finding magic growing on Earth again.