Reviews for Darkness in the Void
Hamm On Wry chapter 7 . 4/11
I love this version of Harry, he is like a chipmunk on crack!

Seriously though, I almost skipped by this story because of the whole slash thing, but you carried it off well, made the ship without getting too graphic. This one is going in my favorites.
Teriyaki Princes chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
I read this with the hope that you could make Wesley something more than an intolerable brat, and boy have you delivered.
I Judicator chapter 7 . 1/24/2016
Still rereading this 3 years later. I love it. Read it at least 10 times.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/8/2016
This is maybe my third time reading this story and I just wanted to congratulate you on how creative it is. I really enjoyed reading it and found the plot perfectly complete and satisfying. Thanks for creating this story! It was fun to read again :)
Dinner chapter 7 . 10/4/2015
thos was a cute story, wes and Harry got it onpretty quick tho,not sure i liked the speed with which Wesley just got sexual and everything with Harry. But it was enjoyable anyway.
reinforced hell chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
That was a brilliant story there. Though, I couldn't help but picture Harry as a little bit younger than 17 because of his attitude and constant mentioning of his shorter human form.
Black-Star chapter 7 . 2/15/2015
I really enjoyed this story. It was the first ST/HP story I've ever read.
doRodrigo chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
I suggest you put on the summary that this is a SLASH fanfiction since it would be better for those that don't like to read it not to have a surprise qhen it happens. Liked your writing very much other than the mentioned surprise.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/5/2015
Sorry about that. I'm reviewin from my phone. As I was saying, it would be awesome to see Picard and the Enterprise's crew's reaction to Harry destroying Q.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/5/2015
love all of your stories
It would be awesome to see picar
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
Love the story! :D Harry/Wesley is an awesome pairing! And I really like how you altered things so the HP universe could fit into the Star Trek universe.
Kelvrin chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
This was an awesome story. I wish there was more or a sequel.
eha1234 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Cool.

It's interessting how being in the Multitude have changed Harry's personality - he's less of a 'hero'. (Or did that happen before the Multitude.) I'm looking forward to finding out more!

By the way, more chromosomes don't mean a species is more complex. It just means they have more chromosomes. Ferns and Goldfish have more chromosomes than humans.
X chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
I would definitely NOT call this a Harry Potter fanfiction story in any fashion whatsoever. However, it WAS a very good read. You could probably get it published in an anthology of short stories - as an original.
TheRandyOne chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
Great story! Just found it today, and couldn't stop reading. Now I have to go look at everything else you have out there. Keep on writing!