Reviews for Darkness in the Void
I Judicator chapter 7 . 1/24
Still rereading this 3 years later. I love it. Read it at least 10 times.
This is maybe my third time reading this story and I just wanted to congratulate you on how creative it is. I really enjoyed reading it and found the plot perfectly complete and satisfying. Thanks for creating this story! It was fun to read again :)
Dinner chapter 7 . 10/4/2015
thos was a cute story, wes and Harry got it onpretty quick tho,not sure i liked the speed with which Wesley just got sexual and everything with Harry. But it was enjoyable anyway.
reinforced hell chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
That was a brilliant story there. Though, I couldn't help but picture Harry as a little bit younger than 17 because of his attitude and constant mentioning of his shorter human form.
Black-Star chapter 7 . 2/15/2015
I really enjoyed this story. It was the first ST/HP story I've ever read.
doRodrigo chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
I suggest you put on the summary that this is a SLASH fanfiction since it would be better for those that don't like to read it not to have a surprise qhen it happens. Liked your writing very much other than the mentioned surprise.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/5/2015
Sorry about that. I'm reviewin from my phone. As I was saying, it would be awesome to see Picard and the Enterprise's crew's reaction to Harry destroying Q.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/5/2015
love all of your stories
It would be awesome to see picar
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
Love the story! :D Harry/Wesley is an awesome pairing! And I really like how you altered things so the HP universe could fit into the Star Trek universe.
Kelvrin chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
This was an awesome story. I wish there was more or a sequel.
eha1234 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Cool.

It's interessting how being in the Multitude have changed Harry's personality - he's less of a 'hero'. (Or did that happen before the Multitude.) I'm looking forward to finding out more!

By the way, more chromosomes don't mean a species is more complex. It just means they have more chromosomes. Ferns and Goldfish have more chromosomes than humans.
X chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
I would definitely NOT call this a Harry Potter fanfiction story in any fashion whatsoever. However, it WAS a very good read. You could probably get it published in an anthology of short stories - as an original.
TheRandyOne chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
Great story! Just found it today, and couldn't stop reading. Now I have to go look at everything else you have out there. Keep on writing!
Aeryun chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
This was a very interesting story. I am very happy to have read it!
MeinNameIstHase chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
All in all the story is entertaining and has a nice ending. I had fun reading it.