Reviews for Random Ramblings
Erk Mizuhara chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Name a gamer who wasn't been in a similar situation, lol. I often tell the characters to shut up and get on with it. Especially when Kisala tells me to take a break. Though, to be fair, she's right.
The Prince of Spades chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
oh, lordy lordy, the waterfall.I went partially insane on this part too, so we're in the same boat.
Lady-Umbreon chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Ahahaha! I know how you feel, or felt anyway! XD

And truth-be-told I pulled the same messed up stunt as you, trying to figure that dang waterfall out.

I'm like; "Screw it if it's cold! You'll climb what I tell you to, and so help me I'll make you!"

After that, I just turned active chat off. Nothing they had to say to me was particularly helpful to being with.

"Ain't that the truth!" -A quote from Zegram

But all that training was worth it in the end.

Although I never understood the point of having to go for ten rounds, just to finish off the rune monsters, and beat the game for the first time.

But when it was Kisala's turn I couldn't resist shouting; "Bitch fight!" For obvious reasons. ;P
Fr3ya chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
hahaha, brilliant XD
randomgirl chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
ARGH! I did the exact same thing on that puzzle! I also got online to figure that out. Looking back, it's pretty darned obvious, but man, I was frustrated that first time.
YueCrisisa chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Nice retorts. I had a comment for almost everything they said as well. That battle made me want to put down the controller until I accidentally used the Freeze shot am I'm like..."O-kay" lol.

Agreed with the reviewer before me. There were some moments that were worth a slap.
BlueTrillium chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
_

I know I probably already told you this, but man, I was hitting my head against the wall and snarking back at the characters for at least an hour at the waterfall part too...and worse, I had the freeze gun, and knew it was involved somehow, but couldn't figure out how to use it. _ I think I ended up going online for that part too...

Also when my sister bought the game, she got stuck on the waterfall part too and had to call me for help. _

Maybe it's a male brain vs. female brain thing. I mean, definitely all of us are smart - like you said the 'hard' puzzles were usually a breeze - so I wonder if any guys had trouble figuring out the waterfall.

Makes me wistfully remember the cool binary puzzle in Chrono Cross. We need more puzzles like that. _

Also, WOOT Rogue Galaxy fanfic section! Now I'll have to keep an eye out for one where somebody smacks Jaster upside the head at the end and reminds him he's the Star King and helped save the universe besides, so duh, he can see Kisala if he wants to. Actually, there're quite a few smack-worthy moments in the game...and not just for Jaster...Mwa-ha-ha...