Reviews for Only at Twilight
Theresa Slayter chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
When it said Marlene slowly leaned her head on his chest, giving her access to his heartbeat. It was beating regularly save for the random jumps his heart gave in his nervousness.
Can you explain what it means.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
no entendĂ­ ni michi?
Hatakefire chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
OMG OMG YOU HAVE TO WRITE KOWALSKI NEXT! XDDD
TheSkySpiritsTalentShow chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
OMG I love this story! You should defiantely write another with Kowalski. xDD
Mikadaphne28 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I LOVE SKILENE! WOHOO! Thanks for posting, even if it was long ago! Loved it Selena ; _
blankprof chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This story had me at the edge of my seat in suspense when Marlene kissed him. Great story
cheese123m chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
"I just hope Kowalski doesn't have any kind of… hidden feelings or nightmares anytime soon."

HA
Skipper Belmont chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I really love it! Well, actually I was hoping that Skipper will also love Marlene... But I love the ending. Nice story! Maybe you would like to make the sequel. But, if you already made it, please tell me the title! I'd love to read it!

Once again, this is so great!
dogzoo22 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
OMG!
Tripenguinman chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I don't think it would suck. But I've got a little question. With your's is it that Marlene only likes Skipper and he doesn't feel the same way or he secretly feels the same way but as a rep to protect, or is it just a mystery?
penguin212 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I LOVE DIS STORY! I WILL READ IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND I DON'T GET TIRED OF IT WUTSOEVER! UR AMAZING!
AmaraBellaGirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
That was REALY cute! I loved it! Please write more! PLEASE!
Esperata chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
AWESOME! I cannot state how strongly I adored this!

I actually had my own arms wrapped about me when Marlene did 'cause I was so overwhelmed by the emotion you'd poured into this. And some of your lines are pure genius!

"Muttered about basic maneuvers in his sleep"

"Will the kind sir allow it?"

Truly and totally love it. Expressions, emotions, speech, characteristics, everything. Perfect.
InvaderChubbs chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Thanks a lot. I was biting my lip during this whole entire thing because she was going to get caught and it was suspenseful and everything. Now my mouth tastes like blood T_T.

But shit, who knew I'd find the awesomest story ever while looking in the section of a show who's only been on air for two whole months? None of the Homestar runner facs are this good. None of the spongebob fics. None of the Invader zim, House, or hell, anything I've ever read. Congrats, you're in my top three.
Porsche101 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
hahaHA! i loved it. i have a thing for weird couples... 0_0 lol thanks for posting!