Reviews for Random HalfBlood Story
Kay Celestine chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
*sigh* I'm usually NOT a flamer, but this is unbelievable. You switch POV's too much, your humor is just cheap, and ugh. I'm sorry but this is just horrible. The formatting, everything.
Archer with a sniper rifle chapter 18 . 6/18/2009
its me son of applo got a name now

great job
NCISissnazzy chapter 17 . 6/18/2009
i love it update asap
if i were a demigod chapter 17 . 6/15/2009
oh memememememe! i want to be an OC!

NAME: Hallie (which means "of the sea" or something like that :D)

(OBTW that is not my name... it's just one of my characters for a story i'm working on...;])

LOOKS: Black hair, green/blue eyes, and freckles

SIDE: younger. (in my story she is younger than percy)

newwayyss haha i loved this chapter i like the idea! i can't wait to see what happens with THIS plan... oh sheeshh!:D
Sonofapplo chapter 17 . 6/10/2009
Oh and make the Oc young and name him Philip
Sonofapplo chapter 17 . 6/10/2009
I am not nameless ok and thnks for using my idea can I have a cookie since I helped u and mention my name and yes I am the same guy
Sonofapplo chapter 16 . 6/5/2009
Wait aren't they cousins? I mean hades and posiden srry I like it but had to tell u before some one who hated the story did
Sonorapplo chapter 16 . 6/5/2009
Update now and I like how it's going so far
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 14 . 6/4/2009
What's going on? I, too, am a fan of the Twilight books, but I don't think I'm obsessed with any of the characters. Reading the books, yes. But aren't we all?
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 11 . 6/4/2009
Hermes's colors are green and white, I remember from The Last Olympian, when Luke was wrapped up in the shroud. You're welcome.
DareOfTheDawn chapter 14 . 6/4/2009
we love it! please update soon or we might die!
if i were a demigod chapter 14 . 6/3/2009
no i wanted to see the thirteen year olds on national news! ah hahah w/e it was hilarious anyways:] good stuff, good stuff:]
bobweirdy chapter 14 . 6/3/2009
Hahaha, I love this story. So funny! Keep it up.
sonofapplo chapter 14 . 6/3/2009
ok this is my favorite story ever keep writeing update asap and put in more adonlyn
if i were a demigod chapter 13 . 6/3/2009
NATIONAL NEWS? AH this is going to KILL ME! those are the kind of cliffies i HATE! haha i don't know what i am going to do to myself... omg hahahahahah SPAGHETTI? hahahahaha good stuff:]
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »