Reviews for Random HalfBlood Story
if i were a demigod chapter 12 . 6/3/2009
AHahahah that was hilariouss:] i loved the james bond move thing.. we are evil! hahahaha
SUPRISE chapter 13 . 6/3/2009
this is so funny! Nice job!
annonims chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Hello again!

So I think the younger siblings should get revenge by dressing up as gods and goddesses and telling their older siblings to do random and embarrassing stuff on pain of death or something!

Thanks for writing this, its awesome!
if i were a demigod chapter 11 . 6/1/2009
hahah i loved it! i think hermes's colors are green and white...? look in the first book, when luke retrieves the flag for capture the flag... it's in my sisters room right now, and she'd kill me if i woke her up. hahah:]
pjo fan chapter 11 . 6/1/2009
it is brown and green i am rereading series and just finished lightning theif (for th 5th time :))
whispered touches chapter 11 . 6/1/2009
Umm... I think the Hermes cabin colors or green and brown or something. Maybe blue and brown. Navy and blue? I'm not sure.
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
Sweet. But you know, I was re-reading the first chapter and saw you put Braelyn as a daughter of Hades and granddaughter of Zeus. You do know that Hades and Zeus are brothers, right? And you spelled his name wrong to. Z-e-u-s.
Dare to Imagine chapter 8 . 6/1/2009
funny. AW, FORGET THAT! IT'S HILARIOUS!
Dare to Imagine chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
hilarious x how do you spell infinitey x .5 ?

WORK ON SPELLING AND GRAMMAR
Anonymous chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
I loved that the older siblings got their own back. Please keep writing! It could turn into a war between the two groups!
Dare to Imagine chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
HILARIOUS x INFINITEY!

P.S. I have forgotten how to spell infintey. Oh gods,I am such a moron.

ANYWAY, (in a highly obnoxious voice) LOVE your story.
Dare to Imagine chapter 3 . 6/1/2009

haha you're welcome:] It was fantastic! i was like cracking up GREAT JOB :]
NCISissnazzy chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
awsome
if i were a demigod chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
haha thanks for listening to my idea! (idk if others had the same idea... but if they did... then cool) thanks for listening to OUR idea for letting the older siblings getting revenge.. or if you already had that in mind... then whatever... ah, you know what i mean... just yeah! keep writing:]
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »