Reviews for Random HalfBlood Story
if i were a demigod chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
haha o they are going to pull the best prank on themm... haha i can't wait! :D
DareOfTheDawn chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
I LOVE IT, BUT IM NOT NEARLY AS AWESOME AS YOU TO ACCTUALLY COME UP WITH SOMETHING. PLZ KEEP WRITING
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
Awesome stroy! I can't wait for more. Though it may seem a bit far-fetched with the kidnapping-Annabeth-and-stuffing-her-in-a-dufflebag-and-forcing-her-to-go-to-a-party, but hey, it's your story. And it is awsome.
DareOfTheDawn chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
AWESOME- i will read it to the other stupid little girl
greekgods126 chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
Have Percy jump ne of tyhem and they get thrown into a lake! ( NO POSIDEN KIDS!)
Anonymous chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
Hey your story is so funny! As for ideas, maybe you could find a way to put the fairy suit on percy? Or annabeth? Either way, it would be a laugh.
if i were a demigod chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
hahaa i like it, but every once in a while you should switch it. the older siblings play pranks on the younger siblings...hahahaha:]
DareOfTheDawn chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
totally awesome! PLZ WRITE MORE SOON!
whispered touches chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
Oh my gods! That was hilarious! This is one of my favorite stories for sure! No complaints! LOL!
Random Person chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH!FUNNYNESS!
Random Person chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
!
SkierGirl15 chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
Ingenious! Wonderful! I can't stop laughing! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
annonims chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
I can't believe you updated so fast! I was reading your profile and by the time I was finished you'd posted two new chapters! And bother are great. I like the was you ( I think) adapted my idea.

I don't even know if you want my ideas but I have a new one you can use it or not.

Have one of the kids IM Hera and tell her Posiden and Athena are dating, she would go nuts, they are so not the perfect couple. Or spread a rumor around camp that Ares is dating Annabeth, would drive Percy, Ares, Annabeth, Ares cabin, Athena cabin, and Posiden cabin crazy!
annonims chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
Love the last two chapters! That was a great way to use my idea. And by the way, I like the hole deal with the cabins getting bigger from the inside, imaginative!

And if you need ideas, I have one! Hope you like it.

Because she is a daughter of Hades, why not have Braelyn (she is the daughter of Hades right?) bring Luke (temporally ) back from the dead, and pay him to Iris message Artemis and tell her that he is dating/slept with Thalia. Artemis would blow up at Thalia and then... Well your the author, the rest is you job!

Love it, thanks for updating so soon, keep it up!

annonims.
TheFangedPrincess chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
I wonder how this plan will turn out! Hopefully not ending like the other one... Well, good luck with that, anyway.

Oh, and I think you guys should definaatley do something with Chiron. I dunno how, but... something. Update soon!
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »