Reviews for 10th Division's Honorary Member
alamodie chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
oh, wow, thats like, illegaly funny! I can definitely see that happening, and you got the characters spot on! im pretty sure i read this awhile back...
Switmikan74 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
It was hillarious! If u could see me u hav a sight to watch! I'm laughing my head off and rolling on the floor while my cousin told me i should be brought to a hospital for mentally unstable person. It's really amuse the crap out of me.! What i really on author was how they make us readers laugh! And how they hav a sense of it up. Au revoir. Hitsukarin rules!
Switmikan74 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Plotless... I wouldn't say that... it had a very nice plotline to it! I loved it! :)
wintaer chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
*laughs*

Oh my god, *rolls over and dies*

This was great, I could totally imagine an angry Hitsugaya yelling at Karin. *chuckles*

I'm looking forward to any more HitsuKarin fics you write

-wintaer
strawberry.fishcakes chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
aww...

so cute!
Moon Of Jupiter chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Interesting beginning. quite cute i'd say :D

Update soon :D
Whitecloud1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Very funny! Now they have a new mascot!

Nice story idea.

Thanks!
animewarrior519 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
THIS IS SUCH A CUTE STORY! please right a sequel to this.

your fan,