Reviews for Steady
Brightshadow-chi chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
wow loved it.

just wish to know more about Dean being captive. is there a possibility for second chapter? ;)
Foreverwolf chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Another I would love to see in a longer Fic!
TheKritty chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Aw. This is cute! Dunno what to say. It' . .Cute. I love it!

Kritty
Soncnica chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
He looked at the pavement below. “Sam.”

“I won’t let you fall.”

PERFECT!

S.
JenF chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Wow - great story. So much said by saying so little. And that last line? Perfect.

Rosssse chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Oh I love it, I love it!

The last two bits of speech were just perfect - really just encapsulated their realtionship wonderfully.

Joining in with the rest - I NEED MORE!

Rose x
Mahtalie chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
More please! I'm not full yet!

I want to know why Dean's sooty and singed. And where he's been for three days. And *guh* - so much was said in just one word: "Sam." And Sam knows exactly what he means and has the right words. Great moment of rescue - needs backstory!

Oh, and I think I may need some help sleeping tonight, so if Dean's not too busy maybe you could send him my way? The blankets won't stay put. Pesky things. :)
sidjack chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Oh no! That is not fair, this CANNOT be just 100 words. Please, why is he sooty? Captive?Hurt?Come on, not fair.

Well done,excellent even, but SO not fair.

sid
Mad Server chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I really like your choice of first line. Intrigue, girl.

Also I really like the way you convey Dean's shellshocked fear - awesome use of "show don't tell" - the drawn face, the shaky hands, the singed hair, the eyes focused on Sam (and not on the ground), the stalling, the fact of his capture. Also the understatedness of him just saying "Sam" by way of explanation/plea/confession is so great.

*tucks the frazzled Dean into cozy, leather-smelling Impala*
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
"I won't let you fall." Ever. No matter what. Perfect.

I love captive Dean, trying to protect Sam here, when Sam should definitely be protecting Dean. Luckily he steps up to the plate. M... Happiness.
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Again, just amazing. We can visualize the boys and their surroundings when we're reading your drabbles. They really keep our mind and imagination active.

“You go down first.” - Yeah, this is Dean.

“I won’t let you fall.” - I loved Sam being such an adorable little brother. Thanks.
CatBeist chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Aw He'd never let Sam fall *sniff sniff*

love it
NC Girl chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This reminds me of a movie trailer or a preview to a season finale episode! I want to tune in to find out what happens next!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
"I won't let you fall" *drooling* Yes it's embarrassing but... I am still doing it:-)
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Of course, the problem with the added prompt is that we can't show the abduction, or captivity - so I want more of all of these... *cries*