Reviews for The Dragon of Camelot
godess bubbles chapter 6 . 4/5
I was hoping Morgana wouldn't go evil since Harry is there...I hope Harry figures out something with the block/curse soon!I can't wait to see what you do in the next chapter this is one of my favorite stories so I'm looking forward to the update!
avid reader chapter 6 . 1/13
Hello, think I read this story before back when it was a 3-shot, I like the additions, actually its well written, would like it to continue until its end... but life I get... Hhahaha, any way keep on keeping on.

good luck.
avid.
Lizzosaur chapter 6 . 10/28/2017
I love this!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/24/2017
i hope you will update the story soon
PleiadesWolfe chapter 6 . 6/6/2017
I just came across some of your stories again and have bedn rereading them. I just wanted to take a moment and tell you how much I like your writing style and hope to see some of these stories update.
Masquerade360 chapter 6 . 4/17/2017
I can't wait for the next chapter
miastmisty chapter 4 . 4/11/2017
I can't seem to find the link to the adult version of the story
reptoholic chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
Amazing story. I have really been enjoying this. I will admit I have never read one quite like it before. I wonder if he will be able to shift to full dragon? or by a kind of hybrid that is stronger. I t would be interesting if he wouldn't be under Merlins complete control(once he becomes dragon lord). I would love seeing where you take this story, It has a LOT of potential.
Allies? Will he be able to save Morgana and Morgause? Even if he is not able to save them, I hope that he gets enough good will that he is not targeted by some of the supposedly evil sorcerers, By getting good will by his reputation of being just. It would be interesting if there is a prophecy in that world about him similar to Emyris where people would rather have him on the throne (even if he is not going to take it). I could see other challengers liking him because his beliefs and his ability to be fair to all beings. It would just be nice to see him be liked by all kinds of people, good or evil.
Could he be com another kind of Royal? Find the Hallows in this time? Neutral? I really hope that Althuisa becomes like a familiar and does NOT get hurt and join any others in this story. I look forward to all the changes you will make in the upcoming chapters!
Maybe Nimueh likes him? Not wanting to kill him?
reptoholic chapter 5 . 2/10/2017
LOVED THIS CHAPTER! I am so glad he got involved and made changes
reptoholic chapter 4 . 2/10/2017
enjoyed the chapter. I can't wait to see him start gaining abilities
reptoholic chapter 3 . 2/10/2017
Great job so far
reptoholic chapter 2 . 2/10/2017
Cute, LOVED this chapter.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
Wow, looks awesome. I hope he is not going to be lower/weaker then arthur. I would love to see him at Merlins level or similar on a different scale
MeinGimli chapter 6 . 1/3/2017
is there any chance that this Story is going to be continued in this decade?

6 Chapters in 7,5 years. I am not getting any younger you know.
SnowUchiha chapter 6 . 10/14/2016
Please come back and finish this story I really like it and want ter finish it