Reviews for John Doe 317
LivingForTv chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
What a relief! I am happy you and Sam got him out of there, and got to deal out some hurt to that Bronson guy! He feels like everything I despise in a person rolled into one! The way Sam comforted Dean was awesome, treating him like John did after the fire, assuring him he didn't have to give anything back, only accept and be healed... *sniff* Good one!
Erin Cider chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
Whew. Speechless.
Impaladreams chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
Ah, at last, on the road to recovery...good to see our boy on the way way!

Lovely series of drabbles.

Thanks

Impaladreams chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
He deserves whatever he gets and then some. You've created a wonderfully dislikeable villain with Bronson - Is he based on anyone you know? lol

Impaladreams chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
Heartbreaking - it's painful to see him so broken. Let's hope Sammy can put him back together, soon.

Impaladreams chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
Oh, Bronson, I hope it's a very long time till you wake up!

He's a real mean sonofabitch...deserved whatever Sammy did to him.

“It’s okay, Dean,” Sam whispered. “It’s okay. I’m here. I got you.”

Such beautiful words...Onto the next one

Impaladreams chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
No! Sammy get in there and save this boy! It's good to see him fighting back but he needs help like NOW!

Wonderful stuff...

Impaladreams chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
I'm liking the sound of this freakishly tall, shaggy haired youngster. There may be some hope in sight! On to the next.

Impaladreams chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Oh, no! The ultimate nightmare for Dean...strap him up and take all control away from him... I gotta go read the rest.

Merisha chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
Aw, I may be grinning happily right now! Sammy's going to help Dean recover, and there's nobody better for the job :D - thanks for the awesome read bud!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
Merisha chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
YAY Sammy, I don't want to get on his bad side either LOL :D
Merisha chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
OMG! Awesomeness, just complete Awesomeness! :D
Merisha chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
OMG, I love you stax right now :D - YAY Sammy! Best line: 'It was the last thing Bronson heard for quite a while.' ROFL :D
Merisha chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
Aw, I love that Dean is so out of it, but still holds onto one thing, Sammy :D
Merisha chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
OMG, Sammy's arrived :D - the doodie is going to hit the fan any minute now YAY :D
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »