Reviews for John Doe 317
Merisha chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
OMG ... you're killing me! EVIL EVIL ... that's why I luv you LOL :D - and 7 chapters WOO HOO :D
IHeartSPN chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
Awesome :D
UnholyMuse chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
Oh God, just little tidbits of chilling snippets! Loved this!

It'd be cool if you actually expanded it into a full story, but I shan't hold my breath because you've left us hanging on a few other seriously awesome ones. *shakes finger at you*

Vampyvii chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
Very Very Nice! - Love that last line!
Vampyvii chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Hmm- Have a feeling I don't like this Bronson, At All! - Great job so far!
Vampyvii chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
Wow!- Each of these drabble chapters are great - so much story in so few words - Happy you're adding to it :D
sylia91 chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
That's more like it! The return of Dean Winchester! Great fic!
Miyo86 chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
Hmm. Yeah, hadn't thought about that, but since you mention it, they do sometimes have really really short haircuts *Shudders* Glad Dean is on the road to recovery. This was an excellent series- I can't believe how much mileage you got out of one word! Brava!
Miyo86 chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
Ok, the last line did me in completely. I melted 'Aw!' :D
Miyo86 chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
Ok, I can breathe...a little easier. Thank you for not letting me down Sammy!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
LOVEDLOVEDLOVEDLOVED!

*hugs*

Mandy
Miyo86 chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
*winces in sympathy* Yep, I was right to be afraid for Dean. o.o *whimpers* Pain bad...he's a good boy! Come on Sam, get to him gettohimgettohim!
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
o.o Man. You always do freaky so well. Maybe that should make me a little afraid of the chapters to come? *Eeps, goes to read*
sweetysmart0505 chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
I'm glad you added thsoe extra two. They were so sad,k but it made me feel better. Poor Dean. SO glad Sam was there to save him! Great job on all of these!
PADavis chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
OK, the 25 pounds? I need that program. Very very glad you wrote 2 more. Gorgeous stuff.

Phoebe