Reviews for John Doe 317
PADavis chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
Sighs happily. I wouldn't worry too much. Dean will call Bronson soon enough.

PADavis chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
This was a beautiful wrap up final line matching first line. Beautiful image. Am I distressed you wrote two more? Absolutely not. Off to ch 6.

PADavis chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
Yayz, as Windscryer says. Yayz for Sammy.

PADavis chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
Weeps. Turning the angst'o'meter up to 11.

PADavis chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
I love S4 Sammy now. Light stubble on his jaw. Hard glints.

PADavis chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Oh my god - take my heart and stamp on it. Gah. Beautiful.

Twinchy chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
I'm certain Bobby'll harbour them for as long as they need to get Dean back on track - and even longer. *sends love*

Yeah, if Dean's bit**y again, that's surely a sign for getting better. :-D

The poor boy went trough hell there but Bobby and Sam are there to take care of him now and make everything alright again.
Twinchy chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
I agree with Bobby and yet, I can see why Sam didn't.
Twinchy chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
Lovely, how the final sentence of this chapter came full circle with the beginning of the first one. Bravo!

Thank you for taking the boys 'home' to Bobby's after this horrible experience, and for having Sam cradle his brother for real this time. I also liked that you compared Sam's care-giving with John's back in the day.
Nana56 chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
Great little series! Very well done.
Twinchy chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
LOL (well, not laughing per se but you know what I mean... this 'schadenfreude')

"Smith walked up behind Bronson." and if he were smart, that whould have been the guy's cue to run and never come back. :p

I love the sentence "It was the last thing Bronson heard for quite a while." to no end, silver! That's truly beautiful.

And taking into account the mocking and inconsiderate way of treating Dean in front of Sam's eyes, he could be glad if that's all.
windscryer chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
GAH! AND THE HEALING STARTS. *FLAIL*

Dude, you are so freaking gifted.

To pack so much story into so few words, it's just . . . GUH.

I want more, so much more, but it's not *necessary*. I mean, this story is complete as is. It's not lacking in anything. In fact, it's overflowing with angst and love and FREAKING AWESOME.

I'm just greedy, I know.

HOW DO YOU DO IT? HOW?

*goes back to read again and again*
bhoney chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
Is it even possible to lose that much weight in only a week? Holy cow! Poor Dean.

I am glad for the baby steps, that Dean's doing better. Nice job on this!
windscryer chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
*evil cackle*

Atta boy, Sammy. :D

And killing would have been too much. No, I'm thinking a carefully executed plan of harassment during his jail term would be much more satisfying and effective all at once.

But then I'm a sick and twisted little puppy so, you know . . .

FRICK I LOVE THIS!
windscryer chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
Oh wow. The panic room. It totally makes sense and yet . . . *cringe*

Dunno if this is supposed to be before or after the last two epis of the season, but it doesn't really matter. Because either way it is epic in meaning.

GUH. JENSEN ACKLES IS SO AWESOME AND I CAN IMAGINE HOW HE'D PLAY THIS, BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE THE WANTING TO SEE IT ANY LESS!

IN FACT, IT MAKES IT WORSE. DAMN YOU. *curses and shakes tiny fist of fury*