Reviews for Comfort Zone
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Emma line is such a struck up Mary sue
LadyGrimR chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
Are you going to think about coming back and updating
?
PepperCornPie chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
WoW such an awesome story! :) you have Logan's personality perfect! and I just want to keep reading and reading and reading this amazing story you have written!
whens your next update!? seriously, you said there's more action to come in the next chapter so...? and you haven't updated in such a loooong tiiiime (2010) pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease update and continue this fabulous story :D
Have a great day
PepperCornPie
jeskasaurus93 chapter 17 . 11/15/2013
Hope you update again soon.
Regin chapter 17 . 8/21/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
Red red red ribbon chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
Love it! Update soon please!
kadee son 12345 chapter 17 . 7/28/2013
Update soon please thanks
xmen4life chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
OH MY GOSH! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS! PLEASE! please update this soon, it is so freaking good! please update this soon! :)
slayra rogue chapter 17 . 2/9/2013
okay, u seriously need to get ur ass back in gear and update this shinding. its on of the few god xmen fanfics and u cant just leave me hanging...
MoonlitSorrows chapter 17 . 1/3/2012
Oh my goodness. This story is so cute. It was really slow in the beginning but I'm glad I stayed with it. I know you haven't updated in forever but please don't give up on this story. I love it!
total-animal-lover chapter 17 . 9/9/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter! I love Emmaline and think she is a very well developed character. I can understand her being wary of anyone she lets into her force field, though I think she might be a little too invincible. She has no weakness, other than being too kind, and she never takes part in any of the action. Though her main mutation is her shield which is obviously defensive she could still use her super speed to get up close to unsuspecting enemies and then knock them out with the fighting moves she learned from Logan. Anyway, please update soon!
AvengerGirl95 chapter 17 . 6/14/2011
Please update

this is amazing
252020 chapter 17 . 6/9/2011
It's been over a year since you updated so this is probably useless but since I love your story so much I'm gonna try anyway, please, please, please post another chapter and then another and then another and so on! This is a fantastic story, and I just found the x-men fandom! Please don't abandon such a fantastic story!
crushergoddess chapter 17 . 2/2/2011
I really like this story, and Emmaline's power is so unique! Can't wait for more (please let there be more!). Update soon!
Ryle Culler chapter 17 . 11/15/2010
Cute can't wait to read more!