Reviews for Without Nightmares
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
gosh, this is simply amazing. i love it.
hippysheep chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
i love it...made sense even for a moment they made sense ) thank you...
Ninjapirate101 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Ahhhh dang, i want to cry... T_T
SD1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Mahla,

This story is very powerful. I hope you know that, and have been told that enough times that you still believe it.

Over the past week or so, I have been going back through the archive. I’ve been looking at the older stories, written during the first run of the beginning of the series. You know the ones; before the character development and back stories of each character became too complicated, when anything was possible in the world of fan fiction. This story is a clear indication to me that I found just what I was looking for.

You really were able to zero in on the genuine emotions of this very memorable episode, and made this connection between Morgan and Reid feel tangible. It felt true to the initial feeling of the episode. Not something that your imagination had been playing with for years, tearing it apart to its basics and rebuilding the entire scene to fit whatever storyline you wanted to inject.

But no, not here, in your story I found something that...in a more forgiving viewing environment, could have easily happened. I was actually shocked a few years ago when I realized that I was not the only one starting to pair up my favorite male characters in my stories. I even remember laughing when I learned they actually came up with a name for it. And Slash was so very appropriate. If I remember right, I started writing mine in 02, in a very different fandom, and my readers did NOT react well. The flames hurt terribly, and for a while it stopped me from posting. It couldn’t stop my writing though. Nothing could do that. But I was feeling it was too much to post anymore. Like opening a fresh wound for every passerby to poke and pick at.

I left FF.N and found other places to post. Found new readers and felt better. But most of my works, I have pulled from this site. The few that remained, intact, were the only ones I felt were safe from flamers. Now that I think about it, I ended up leaving the site entirely a few years ago and never came back. I kept my account, but didn’t use it. I was here when they did a major restructure and the new rules and guidelines ruffled a lot of feathers. It caused me to be only one in many to turn away.

Until a week ago, that is. I wanted to read true Reid and Morgan and I knew where to start looking. And I am very happy with what I found here. I'm glad this site still lives, and that people still find fun and comfort here. And I am glad that you posted here as well. Because if you had been like me, and walked away and went to a private site that only got visits through word of mouth. I would probably have never found your story and fell so in love with it. Thank you so much for posting. And thank you for putting up with my rambles.

Angela
pipinheart chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This is very nice...Its good Morgan is there for him, as he needs someone.
Ichigh0st chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
So sad. But the Morgan/Reid moment was very sweet. good job. 3
slery chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Wow, that was very powerful and I could definitely see Reid thinking those thoughts.
MrsBee1973 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Wow. that was so hard to read. so emotional. great job, you have a beautiful writing style. loved it! Momma.
love will not hurt chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Wow. This was seriously touching. The whole 'Morgan hated abuse' and then he thought he was abusing Reid because of this state of mind...I loved it. And then Reid, saying, 'don't stop'. Seriously amazing. One of my favorites, hands down. You should really do a follow up to this! I would probably die...

until next time,

xx love
Rohain Tahquil chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
AWW! thats so sweet. although Reid belongs with me. XD
KimOfDrac chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
OMG please continue. I love this
Emily chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
It was beautifully written. The slow pace was really nice. Totally wasn't expecting the Morgan Reid love scene. When they said a story about Morgan slash Reid I thought it would be friendship or something but I still really like your story.
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Poor Reid... Yay for kissing though.

IP
Nanci'sNeko chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
That was good. I like how everything was described nicely.
TheLovethief chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
That was beautifully written. I really enjoyed it. Best thing about it is that it's so very quiet. Not too excited, not too dramatic. Just right. Thank you for posting.