Reviews for A Snake in Sheep's Clothing Part II: Deceit
uwishuwerecool chapter 7 . 5/5
pls do write more
I love this story! Please update soon!
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
Very good story so far. I look forward to reading the rest of it when you post it. I hope that you'll be able to update the next chapter soon.
PiffyEQ chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
So sad this seems to have been dropped :(
uwishuwerecool chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
love love this story [lease write more
marietta chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
I hope you will update this story soon. It has really interesting elements and relationships that I would like to read more about.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
love ur sorry please update
PleiadesWolfe chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
I probably should have looked at the dates more closely before reading this series, but I hope you'll consider writing again. I want to know what happens with Severus and Lucius and I'm really liking Tiberius and Lorne together.
angelicadamnfunky chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Have u abandon this story? Cuz I like it where this is going. And I realy hope u will continue it.
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
I love this story truely I do I hope you can find it in your spare time to continue with this
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
wahh.. t-t Now I thoroughly regret starting read this fiction! :'( I shall die with curiosity wondering what will happen to everyone. Please..continue this fiction if you have the time! It was a nice hook. Got me reeling since chapter one part one. Would love to see a continuation.
antipodean chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
love the serries, I hope you continue it!
ShikiRima4eva-doublesided chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
This is amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter! I've been waiting for Lucius and Sev to see each other again! It's heart breaking! Please tell me it's soon!

(by the way...I used to hate the Sev and Lucius pairing! You have completely changed my mind!)
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
I can't believe that the two got seperated. Hopefully, this didn't affect their relationship too badly. Severus is a dear. I'm happy that you included the parts with Lorne and Tiberius instead of just sticking with scenes of the immediate family. I'm so curious about what happened to Severus and I really wish there was more to read. Any chance of an update?
faerieshimmer chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
I stumbled upon your stories and I must admit I really enjoyed them! I particularly like Lorne and Severus' characters though I don't know how this new parselmouth ability will work out. I don't want him to be evil! Anyways, I know it's been a while since you updated it, but I thought I'd leave a review anyways in case you were still interested in continuing! :D