Reviews for Oblivion
son of the olympians chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
MORE I NEED MORE!
son of the olympians chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
seems pretty good but also allot like pirates of the carrebian
son of the olympians chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
:O
son of the olympians chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
shocking end good texture about the story (and yes I know i'm weird)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Good story please contine writing
britylyn1996 chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
You should contine the story it is really good.
the ultimate kh fan chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
I really like this story but it saddens me that it is at the same place it was a year ago. :(
LeviHeichouCos chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
I WANT A SORA SHAPED COOKIE!...even though kairi wuld steal and rape it -_- XD but anywhoooo AMAZING STORY!dude ya needs reveiwers bad XD your stories are way too awesome to only have a few reveiwers (eh i only got 1 XD) lolz but eh i opnly have 1 story and my only poular accounts were on deviantART and my best/first/popular account was banned by a mother fucking bastard -_- but yeah XD i had like 8 watchers add the new ones i got now get 12 or 13 IM PROUD OF ME SELF!but eh you should have more reveiwers :D and will you continue PLZZZZZZZZZZ*sora beggy eyes that look strangely like puss and boots)
DeadRunway chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Can I just say I love this? Pirate stories are always great, but KH ones are even better.

Hm... Kairi's mama's mansion, huh? What'll happen, I wonder?

I do really like this. I think your writing is very good, there are so many people on this site who can'r write but insist on doing it anyway. Your use of language is great too! I love how you incorporate the whole pirate speak and whatnot :D

Update soon, my dear!

RUNWAY
DRAGONFIRE563 chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
I'm loving your story so far so I hope you update sometime soon! Please don't leave us hanging!:{D
NoodleOodles34 chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
This story is amazing! Please update it soon!
Tetsudai-kun chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
how long till update
dragonwing71 chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
Love it! :D I loved how Sora reacted to seeing Kairi: slightly confused yet understanding some... i guess ; anyways! PLEASE REVIEW FASTER! I love this story! The plotline is so delicious, and your writing is very poetic yet awesome!
DRAGONFIRE563 chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Your story seems like it might have some potential I will definetly keep my eye on it update soon please;)
AquaHime chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
Awesome chapter, I'd love to see you work on this some more! And I also would'nt mind a lemon next chapter,heh heh...*blushes* anyway..please update soon!