Reviews for Price of Failure
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
OMG! I loved this! What a fabulous twist! John is such a bastard! Love his motivational techniques though... bet that would work for fangirls too...
Erin Cider chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Hehe, nice twist. Poor Sammy if he fails.
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Lol nice one XD
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
o.O Ok, that was definitely a twist! Here you had me thinking Dean's in deep trouble...Well, he still sorta is XD Lol! Except if he gets wet, Sam's gonna get it so much worse. I cannot see Dean agreeing to this- wonder what John had to threaten him with*Giggles* This was great Twinchy!
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Wow, really interesting idea. That's kinda evil of John, to use that as a training exercise.

It's interesting that Sam's comment could be taken in more than one way. Either that Dean will kick his butt if he gets dumped in the water cuz Sam isn't fast enough, or that Sam will get to his brother or die trying. I know which one I prefer, LOL, but since it's a training exercise, and Sam knows his brother's not truly in any danger, the case for that one is weakened. ;) Which did you mean it to be?

Nice job with this!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Ohh, I like this one...sound almost like John is putting Sammy through some kind of training exercise.-poor Dean tho-having to be the one put in danger so to say!
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
ep poor sammy... well done Twinchy, thanks! :D
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
hah. AWESOME. Sammy's right about one thing, if Dean hits the water, Sam's days are numbered :) Great idea!
InSecret chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Ha ha, awesome twist. Love it. I can just imagine disgruntled Sam, LOL.
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Oh, how clever! I like it. Nice job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Oh good one! I thought he was in really bad trouble, but this turned out really cute!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Oh, I like it! Training exercise!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2