Reviews for words unspoken
Love it
pigwiz chapter 41 . 12/12/2011
and thus begins...
axel100 chapter 41 . 12/12/2011
Good for Sam for at least being aware enough to recognize the change. Too many people blindly stumble through life and miss what at first seem like subtle cues that in retrospect were all to abvious to someone paying attention.
bickering-sidekicks chapter 40 . 4/16/2011

I suppose it could be a tad bit OOC but since iOMG my whole idea of actual IC Sam got all screwed up and now I got no clue what an IC Sam is so now it's like \(._.)/ ?

I do like the idea of Freddie helping Sam out with her panic attacks. Lingers on the edge of Seddie friendship/love .
seejayy chapter 35 . 1/30/2011
LOL, I loved that one. Tango scenes may be a bit cliche, but they're cliche because they're awesome! I even turned on Por Una Cabeza and listened to it as I read this part, fun stuff.
seejayy chapter 30 . 1/30/2011
Awww, nice silent romantic moment and its not easy to capture them in a story, but that was pretty great. And I'm not going to ask what in the world a "Jackalope" might be...Thanks for writing!
seejayy chapter 13 . 1/20/2011
Some of these go beyond innuendo lol. The Decimal one was my favorite, though I'm not sure why decimal of all the sexy math words out there was picked? Are my pervy senses missing something there? Anyways, thanks for writing again!
seejayy chapter 12 . 1/14/2011
Ah man, there's been a several good ones and a couple OOC in this series, but this one, its most assuredly a winner! LOL, poor Carly is scarred for life and Spencer, well, is Spencer. Thanks for writing!
What a B1tch chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I have several problems with this oneshot/chapter. First of all, your summary sucks. No, this is not something to be proud of. A summary should invite people to read your story, not rant about ships you like and don't like. I, for one, do not like the "Creddie" shipping, but I would not bash it in a summary. Instead, I would talk about aspects of my story which I think might make my story original and entertaining.

Secondly, you have no paragraphs. Everything is one, convoluted mass of text. It's extremely difficult to read.

Third of all, you have several typos, run-on sentences, passive voice, confusing tenses, and grammatical errors, which make the entire piece feel rushed and confusing. Please, have a beta reader clean this up.

All in all, I wouldn't say this sucks, but it's not interesting either. It's below-average junk. You need a beta reader to make this story . . . well . . . halfway decent.

Good luck with revisions!

Have a lovely day,

-Lover of Gone
RantoJax chapter 38 . 12/30/2010
Great stuff, doodle bean... I hope you add more soon. :D

Kurisuta1 chapter 13 . 12/8/2010
"I mean, how a weak nerd could be seen as a good 'provider' for your family. If he were left in the wilderness, a hedgehog'd eat him within minutes."

You win at this. You win at life xD
Kurisuta1 chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
I always thought Freddie needed to read one of those lists. So Sam. Good job _
pigwiz chapter 38 . 12/2/2010
Lanter chapter 37 . 10/14/2010
There was almost an eroticism to the scene; I liked this one.
ober22 chapter 37 . 10/12/2010
I really liked this one! I like all of them, but back drawing, plus Regina Spektor, plus Seddie, how could you go wrong? Can't wait for more!