Reviews for Starshards
Reader chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
I think you have the characters spot on. It's a very good story too. If Yusei is 'dead', then would he still go to Neo Domino? Or would Crow take his place? There are still alot of questions to be answered, and I hope you could continue this interesting story.
KuhakuSora chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
KYAAAAAAA! Plz Update _
Kio-Kyon chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
I got to say I am very interested in your story line and the change of time line if their destiny took another root, instead of the original series. Your theory of the similarity of the dark signer and the signer is rather open for discussion and i got to say i really agreed with you on this, they are both the same, yet the original story sometimes failed to included it in.

I also love your characterization so far, especially Kiryu/Kalin who took another route if Yusei really did died. He's the type to get all angry at the world, act on his wrath and then regret later like you've have done a good job on him. I can't say much for Crow since solitude is the biggest enemy for any bubbly personality guy like him, Jack is Jack, you've done what he would have done XD.

As far as i can see it, your story is going great so far, but there's a few times when i get lost; the part where you change from one character's to another sort of analogue. I almost mixed up thinking Yusei's part is Kiryu XD. Anyway A good story worth keeping on doing. I do hope you are planning to continue. And oh yes, please watch out for the grammar errors, especially a few spellings, but aside from that superb story.
Tenkasen chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
I love this story, its amazing. The thought of what could have happened if Yusei died, and how his friends could cope with it, is just so interesting. But what I'm also really looking forward to, is Jack and Crow's reactions, if they see Yusei.
0-StarBurst-0 chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
I love your story! It's original and well written. I can't wait for your next chapter!
Winged Senea chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
At first I wasn't going to read this, I though OMg you killed Yusei no more, bu then he's stil alive and I am interested as to how this is going! DOn't stop and keep going! Cna't wait to read what happens next!
CluelessANDproud chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Wow. Just wow. This was amazing. Your imagery and the way you described Yusei's death had me in tears. It wasn't so much the actual death that got me, it was the reaction of all the characters. You've got them wonderfully in character and this is just... beautiful.

I'll be looking forward to the next chapters.
Pharaohyamifan chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I love this story already! Please update soon!