Reviews for Scheherazade
jaconda chapter 1 . 2/10
Have you heard of the Doctor Who audio drama 1001 Nights? Or, for that matter, Fables-1001 Nights Of Snowfall?
JoojooBrother chapter 24 . 8/19/2014
I was not expecting to find any good crossover fanfic for Fables but wham bam thank you Ma'am you've proved me wrong. Awesome.
The plot was decent, but what really made this was the writing. You really captured every character, most noticeable with the Doctor when he started thinking about opposable thumbs. Thank you for that reading experience.
StarStreakedSky chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Only figured out where you were going with this at the start of this chapter XD
Reldresal chapter 24 . 4/8/2014
Doctor Who ran for twenty-six years before the Doctor met Rose. More effort? When they were reunited on television did they end up in bed? There is a Doctor Who version of this, by Big Finish.
Monshroud chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
The Doctor doesn't BELIEVE in Magic, because The Doctor KNOWS it existed long before the Time Lords did away with it!

The question is, how is Magic still existing on good ol Mundy Earth, hmmm?
Monshroud chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Oooh, I'm pretty sure the Fables HATE Disney! I love this story so far!
azathoth chapter 24 . 6/30/2013
More effort? After all the Doctor has suffered over the years?
azathoth chapter 24 . 6/30/2013
Is it worth saying that they were not lovers?
gandalf chapter 24 . 6/30/2013
A recent Doctor Who audio drama did it's own version of A Thousand And One Nights.
mavic chen chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Millennial Rites, a Doctor Who spin-of novel, had a cameo appearance by John Constantine. And the Doctor and John are both seen aboard the TARDIS in You'll Be Safe Here by Dean Trippe. So Doctor Who has crossed over with Vertigo.
Kailith chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
There are not enough words in the English language to describe how much I love this crossover.
Angela Jewell chapter 24 . 5/19/2012
This was amazing - I was riveted from beginning to end, and really enjoyed how the story skipped back and forth between Fables and The Arabian Nights. The Scheherazade chapters were among my favorites: I loved seeing the Doctor and Rose's relationship/adventures viewed through the eyes of an outsider, and seeing Rose's interpretation of certain events made me love her all the more. AND THE SULTAN LET HER GO. How awesome is that? And the REUNION - omg, that was too incredibly perfect. I mean, who doesn't love fairytales, happily-ever-afters, reunited-lovers, and the Donna/Doctor friendship?

Thank you so much for writing this. It was perfect. _
seekerchasing chapter 24 . 9/25/2011
Brilliant story. i loved reading this. the idea was amazing and the way you wrote it was captivating.
Doctor Song chapter 24 . 8/30/2011
This was so very well done. Beautifully woven together, which must have been especially difficult considering the original mediums and the complexity of both universes.

It's wonderful to read an idea like this, a combination, which turns out to have been so well executed in writing.

Louise.
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 24 . 5/7/2011
This was absolutely brilliant! The way you write is beautiful and every chapter was positively wonderful to read! I can't tell you how glad I am that I didn't skip reading this just because it was a crossover. One of the best I be read so far, no doubt about it! Thank you for writing it :D
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »