Reviews for To Save The Kingdom
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Criticize what? This is hilarious, and very enjoyable.
Arowen13 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
That. Was. Unbelievable.

I have never read a story quite like it. The ending was something else.

It was Perfect.
rw chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
good read.
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
There it is. No problem if there are quite a number of fics like this, for they, like this one, bring the all-important message for all true Narnians: "NO. MARY-SUE. ALLOWED!". As for what the other three siblings did here... I'm not really sure, but if you ask me, I do think even The Great Aslan would agree, if it means saving Narnia and her High King... Haha! Awesome job!
Bek chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I'm new to the horror of the Sue. By your description...does this make Barbie a Mary Sue? I KNEW SHE WAS EVIL! *clears throat* Sorry.
MCH chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
No not going to criticise. very funny love the way Edmund Susan and Lucy dealt with the situation. Great fun and left me smiling.
Lionheart Rising chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I realize you posted this ages ago, but I wanted to tell you it's awesome, especially Susan's last line about hoping they don't run out of arrows before Christmas. Your 'Sue characterization was flawless. I love when the 'Sues use terms like "Teh One!111!" Cracks me up every time.

Merry Christmas!

-Dryad
lillelouies chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Ahhh-ahaaa... :D I'm drunk and this was just lovely.

Cheers. Andi.
Serenova chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Gd, I laughed so hard while reading this.

Great, perfect, entertaining, and anything else all at once.

One of the best. You have a great sense of humor and I love it.

Thank you for writing such a hilarious story.

-Serenova
Alabaster Ink chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
HAHA! Omg, I loved it. I think my favorite line would have to be:

"Then would you do Narnia and my family the great service," asked Edmund, "of sitting on my brother?"

Lol! Best line ever! Still, I would really like to see one with a Gary-Stu or even one about a Mary-Sue coming for Edmund. Now, that would be interesting. And you know, you really have to feel bad for Susan. The poor girl has to share part of her name with the evil creatures.

Hope to see more from you soon!

BYE!

-TimeMage0955
AsakuraX chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
LOL! Do it again! Do it again! That was good I enjoyed it immensly
Soaring Nightengale chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Hilarious! Love the bunny bit me comment.

You had me rolling with laughter.
DawnFire and Silver Huntress chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
“Then would you do Narnia and my family the great service,” asked Edmund, “of sitting on my brother?”

I really enjoyed this. Mary Sue at her best. You had a lot of fun writing this, didn't you? Brilliant.

I'd love to read Mary's encounter with Legolas.

Mary's excerpt from the 'how to be a princess book': "True love isn't true love without some 'accidents'."

Great bashing!

~Silver
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
criticize? I just wish I could have seen the Legolas thing!

HILARIOUS!
eden54 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Dear MyBlueOblivion,

LOL! That was the best Sue-bashing story I've ever read. I really hate Mary-Sues, but they are funny to read sometimes. XD

Poor Peter; Hopefully they won't be seeing anymore Sue's anytime soon! ;)

Thanks for making me laugh!

As Always,