Reviews for Buried
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Hey there! Welcome to the fray! :) I only just joined last week myself, so I feel your pain with keeping things to 100 words. It's really hard!

I have to say though-your first drabble was incredible! Truly awesome! I LOVE that Dean was buried alive, and the lovely bit of comfort from Sam. I kinda wish you'd expand on this. I'd like to hear what else happened during that week, how Dean got free, why the guy took him, what Sam did to the guy for taking him, etc.

I am really just amazed that you fit all this into 100 words. Awesome. I'm favoriting this!
SPNCruzin chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Nice job! Should do a multi chapter fic. This could be very interesting. Keep up the great work and can't wait to see what you come up with next!
clasaadi chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Aw man I HATE drabbles. HATE THEM. Cause when I start liking them, pof, they're gone. Like this one: it's just torture, can I please please have the whole story and not just 339 words about it? It'd make me very happy. Gaelic is a long way from a new finished story and I need a good hurt!dean to get me through Hellatus. Please? :)
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Aw : D Much too cute, especially Dean's last line about air and stars. Loved Sam taking care of him like that. Glad you decided to play Excellent drabble
YankeeFan87 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
aw loved it! can't wait for your wip either :-)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Loved it! Great job on this, your first one, I believe. Welcome!

*Huggles*
mcatB chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Excellent, Nicole! loved this!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2